TLS Class of 2017

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2017)

Demographics

Married/Engaged - Local
41
18%
Married/Engaged - Long Distance
16
7%
Super Serial Relationship - Local
38
16%
Super Serial LDR
29
13%
Casual Relationship - Local
7
3%
Casual LDR
5
2%
Single and Slooty
22
10%
Single and Looking to Mingle/Date
39
17%
Single and Awkward AF
23
10%
Single and FA
11
5%
 
Total votes: 231

Baby_Got_Feuerbach

Silver
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 pm

~~Posting on 180~~

ETA: Fucking A.

181*

SplitMyPants

Gold
Posts: 1664
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby SplitMyPants » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:~~Posting on 180~~

ETA: Fucking A.

181*


That's just a bonus point for an excellent writing section. :lol:

jackiemoon

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby jackiemoon » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Put me down for Michigan!

User avatar
cricketlove00

Silver
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby cricketlove00 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Woot woot congrats.

User avatar
Nonconsecutive

Gold
Posts: 2398
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby Nonconsecutive » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:32 am

SplitMyPants wrote:
Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:~~Posting on 180~~

ETA: Fucking A.

181*


That's just a bonus point for an excellent writing section. :lol:


Nice 8)

User avatar
ManoftheHour

Gold
Posts: 3486
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby ManoftheHour » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:53 am

Finished moving. I'm getting homesick. Kind of regretting not taking big debt at USC.

User avatar
georgej

Gold
Posts: 3109
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:55 am

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby georgej » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 am

ManoftheHour wrote:Finished moving. I'm getting homesick. Kind of regretting not taking big debt at USC.


Your future debt-free self probably thanks you.

JustHawkin

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby JustHawkin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:41 am

Two weeks until move in, getting anxious...

SplitMyPants

Gold
Posts: 1664
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby SplitMyPants » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:32 am

JustHawkin wrote:Two weeks until move in, getting anxious...


Damn, that's a while from now. GULC must start late and/or you're moving just in time.

User avatar
cricketlove00

Silver
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby cricketlove00 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:12 pm

My apartment is finished and I've been drunk for like four days straight.

User avatar
star fox

Diamond
Posts: 20789
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby star fox » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:22 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:Finished moving. I'm getting homesick. Kind of regretting not taking big debt at USC.


You won't in three years, 8)

User avatar
chuckbass

Platinum
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby chuckbass » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:35 pm

cricketlove00 wrote:My apartment is finished and I've been drunk for like four five days straight.

User avatar
isuperserial

Silver
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby isuperserial » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:51 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:Finished moving. I'm getting homesick. Kind of regretting not taking big debt at USC.


Chin up, homie. When I was walking around Illinois thinking about how foreign everything seemed, I just reminded myself how weird and alien my undergrad seemed to me the first couple weeks. By the time I graduated, I couldn't have been more comfortable. The same will happen for you, I promise.

User avatar
ManoftheHour

Gold
Posts: 3486
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby ManoftheHour » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 pm

isuperserial wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:Finished moving. I'm getting homesick. Kind of regretting not taking big debt at USC.


Chin up, homie. When I was walking around Illinois thinking about how foreign everything seemed, I just reminded myself how weird and alien my undergrad seemed to me the first couple weeks. By the time I graduated, I couldn't have been more comfortable. The same will happen for you, I promise.


Thanks. Yeah, it just really hit me last night. Born and raised in southern Cal, went to UG in southern Cal, worked afterwards in southern Cal. Had a pretty wonderful life there. Just became real that I uprooted my life and actually moved.

JustHawkin

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby JustHawkin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:11 pm

SplitMyPants wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Two weeks until move in, getting anxious...


Damn, that's a while from now. GULC must start late and/or you're moving just in time.

I'm not sure when other schools start, but we start orientation on the 25th and classes on the second.

User avatar
Slytherpuff

Platinum
Posts: 5401
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby Slytherpuff » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:16 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:Thanks. Yeah, it just really hit me last night. Born and raised in southern Cal, went to UG in southern Cal, worked afterwards in southern Cal. Had a pretty wonderful life there. Just became real that I uprooted my life and actually moved.

I'm in the same boat as you (with NorCal though). But hey, going to school out of state will be an enriching experience, you're saving a bunch of money, and you can always return to CA after!

User avatar
chuckbass

Platinum
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby chuckbass » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:23 pm

JustHawkin wrote:
SplitMyPants wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:Two weeks until move in, getting anxious...


Damn, that's a while from now. GULC must start late and/or you're moving just in time.

I'm not sure when other schools start, but we start orientation on the 25th and classes on the second.

I'm a week ahead of you, so you're not ~late~

SplitMyPants

Gold
Posts: 1664
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby SplitMyPants » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 am

This whole drinking and meeting new people thing without having any type of daytime commitments is quite nice. I'm not quite ready for orientation to start next week...

User avatar
cricketlove00

Silver
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby cricketlove00 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:32 pm

SplitMyPants wrote:This whole drinking and meeting new people thing without having any type of daytime commitments is quite nice. I'm not quite ready for orientation to start next week...

User avatar
Serett

Diamond
Posts: 16051
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby Serett » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Bruce Banner me for 1000.

FluffMonster

Gold
Posts: 2205
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby FluffMonster » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Serett wrote:Bruce Banner me for 1000.

My competitive spirit is telling me to push for another 200+ posts. :wink:

User avatar
Serett

Diamond
Posts: 16051
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby Serett » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Jules239 wrote:
Serett wrote:Bruce Banner me for 1000.

My competitive spirit is telling me to push for another 200+ posts. :wink:


I promise I won't catch you either way :)

User avatar
cricketlove00

Silver
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby cricketlove00 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 pm

I got my first assignment today. :(

03152016

Platinum
Posts: 9180
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 am

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby 03152016 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 pm

anyone else not excited about law school?
maybe i'm just not good at change
mainly feeling dread rn

User avatar
star fox

Diamond
Posts: 20789
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2017

Postby star fox » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:15 am

Brut wrote:anyone else not excited about law school?
maybe i'm just not good at change
mainly feeling dread rn

Checking in. Cold feet.



Return to “TLS Class of 2017 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests