drawstring wrote:Gary wrote:drawstring wrote:I may reapply, but for now:
2. Make a final push where I currently live with my non-profit (though I plan to take it wherever I may go)
3. Play with my cats until they're tired of me
4. Work out (boxing, lifting, and hopefully some running---I really hate it but it's great cardio)
5. Read GTM, but that's it for the gunner stuff
6. Beat each Zelda WII game again (new one coming out soon too!)
I already started on this haha good plan! But I don't know where you heard news about the new one?
The creators are going to show footage of the game and talk a bit about it at E3 in June, and that's when the release date gets announced. I'm thinking it's around December.
I still haven't beat Skyward Sword yet even :/ I'm sure if it picked it back up, I'd be instantly re-addicted..
I've been on a kind of nostalgic bent though and hooked up my N64 to my plasma last Sunday. Ocarina of Time, 007, Gauntlet Legends and Harvest Moon all day long!