UC Hastings Class of 2017 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2017)
EEguy5

New

Re: UC Hastings Class of 2017

Post by EEguy5 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:10 pm

#caltrash wrote:I think the tower usually has openings. Email the building manager listed on the facilities page.
Will do. I am a student at Michigan Law though, seems like from the website they don't allow non Hastings students. But I emailed anyway.

Is there a housing board or listserv that a current student would be willing to post my inquiry/contact info on?

#caltrash

Gold

Post by #caltrash » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:12 pm

EEguy5 wrote:
#caltrash wrote:I think the tower usually has openings. Email the building manager listed on the facilities page.
Will do. I am a student at Michigan Law though, seems like from the website they don't allow non Hastings students. But I emailed anyway.

Is there a housing board or listserv that a current student would be willing to post my inquiry/contact info on?
There is, but I believe it's limited to Hastings students and in my experience not all that helpful.

EEguy5

New

Post by EEguy5 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:20 pm

#caltrash wrote:
EEguy5 wrote:

There is, but I believe it's limited to Hastings students and in my experience not all that helpful.
Hmm, bummer. Well if any students read this and would be willing to post to it anyway, let me know. Thank you for the info and quick responses!

lawstudent1228

New

Post by lawstudent1228 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi all - I'm a student at another law school, also class of 2017. I'm in Complex Litigation, and we do not have past exams available. I saw that Professor Marcus, who authored our textbook, uploaded exams with answers online at http://library.uchastings.edu/research/ ... /exams.php, but you need a UC Hastings login to access the materials. If anyone might be willing to send me an example exam, please send me a private message, and I will happily return the favor for other courses if we have exams posted!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2017 Forum”