Texas Class of 2017

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2017)
User avatar
McAvoy
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby McAvoy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Attax wrote:Oh joy I'll be somewhere near the front! Thanks for the heads up, but LOL at coming tonight. Y'all have fun if you're going.

You should be like "oh well I guess I'll be somewhere in the back then" in order to throw lurkers off your scent.

Also, I am thus far enjoying Austin after moving from Houston, my hometown and the location of my alma mater, Rice.

User avatar
AnonymousAlterEgoC
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby AnonymousAlterEgoC » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:37 am

Will_McAvoy wrote:
Attax wrote:Oh joy I'll be somewhere near the front! Thanks for the heads up, but LOL at coming tonight. Y'all have fun if you're going.

You should be like "oh well I guess I'll be somewhere in the back then" in order to throw lurkers off your scent.

Also, I am thus far enjoying Austin after moving from Houston, my hometown and the location of my alma mater, Rice.


I'm 20, wear a fedora every day, and speak with a raspy voice. Say hi to me!

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Attax » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:02 am

I am so pretty. I bet all the boys are gonna wanna be my boyfrand

ETA: No class until 2ish, yay!

User avatar
bigfudge
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 11:16 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby bigfudge » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:46 am

Attax wrote:I am so pretty. I bet all the boys are gonna wanna be my boyfrand

ETA: No class until 2ish, yay!


Make sure you don't have a library orientation before that.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Attax » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:49 am

bigfudge wrote:
Attax wrote:I am so pretty. I bet all the boys are gonna wanna be my boyfrand

ETA: No class until 2ish, yay!


Make sure you don't have a library orientation before that.


You are a saint, good sir! Thanks for the heads up! Although I don't think its mandatory, I'm making it self-mandatory

El Principe
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:10 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby El Principe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:00 pm

I can only imagine it'd be a good idea to know how to find your way around the library.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Attax » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm

And don't forget the free Lexis coffee mugs

TheWalrus
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby TheWalrus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Did 2 people get arrested at bar review last night?

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Attax » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:47 pm

TheWalrus wrote:Did 2 people get arrested at bar review last night?


I heard one did. A second would be of surprise to me!

TheWalrus
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby TheWalrus » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Attax wrote:
TheWalrus wrote:Did 2 people get arrested at bar review last night?


I heard one did. A second would be of surprise to me!


Well that didn't take long.

User avatar
cannibal ox
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby cannibal ox » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:30 am

Section 2 goes hard.

User avatar
McAvoy
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby McAvoy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:40 am

I can confirm one arrest; a second would be (welcome) news to me.

But yeah pretty much this:
cannibal ox wrote:Section 2 goes hard.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Attax » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 am

Just consider it less competition on dat curve for you guys :P

El Principe
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:10 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby El Principe » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:04 am

I got the details on the arrest.

TheWalrus
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby TheWalrus » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:11 am

El Principe wrote:I got the details on the arrest.


And?

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Attax » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 am

TheWalrus wrote:
El Principe wrote:I got the details on the arrest.


And?


Feel free to share in da facebook or here por favor

User avatar
McAvoy
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby McAvoy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:45 am

TheWalrus wrote:
El Principe wrote:I got the details on the arrest.


And?

Vague, general statements are fine (assuming you're not in the FB group?)

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Attax » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 am

Will_McAvoy wrote:
TheWalrus wrote:
El Principe wrote:I got the details on the arrest.


And?

Vague, general statements are fine (assuming you're not in the FB group?)


This is fine with me. I don't remember who everyone is from here on the group lol

User avatar
AnonymousAlterEgoC
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby AnonymousAlterEgoC » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Will_McAvoy wrote:I can confirm one arrest; a second would be (welcome) news to me.

But yeah pretty much this:
cannibal ox wrote:Section 2 goes hard.


I can confirm a second but it's not as awesome as the first.

TheWalrus
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby TheWalrus » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:16 pm

I'm not in this mythical Facebook group so I'm unable to see the story.

User avatar
McAvoy
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby McAvoy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 pm

TheWalrus wrote:I'm not in this mythical Facebook group so I'm unable to see the story.

Was talking to Principe (who is also not in tMFB group).

What section was the other arrest from?

User avatar
AnonymousAlterEgoC
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby AnonymousAlterEgoC » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Will_McAvoy wrote:
TheWalrus wrote:I'm not in this mythical Facebook group so I'm unable to see the story.

Was talking to Principe (who is also not in tMFB group).

What section was the other arrest from?


Famed "gunner" section

TheWalrus
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby TheWalrus » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:58 pm

camelthing wrote:
Will_McAvoy wrote:
TheWalrus wrote:I'm not in this mythical Facebook group so I'm unable to see the story.

Was talking to Principe (who is also not in tMFB group).

What section was the other arrest from?


Famed "gunner" section


And what section is this?

User avatar
Nightingale
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby Nightingale » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:06 pm

TheWalrus wrote:I'm not in this mythical Facebook group so I'm unable to see the story.


I would also like to see this story.

El Principe
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:10 am

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Postby El Principe » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:27 pm

TheWalrus wrote:
camelthing wrote:
Will_McAvoy wrote:
TheWalrus wrote:I'm not in this mythical Facebook group so I'm unable to see the story.

Was talking to Principe (who is also not in tMFB group).

What section was the other arrest from?


Famed "gunner" section


And what section is this?



2




Return to “TLS Class of 2017 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest