Texas Class of 2017 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2017)
ScottRiqui

Gold

Re: Texas Class of 2017

Post by ScottRiqui » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:33 am

Mojosodope wrote:
cannibal ox wrote: PS if anyone has a lonely grandma who wants a stranger to come move in with them, text me, I'm interested.
Did they really suggest that?
I heard about that as well. Evidently, being a nanny during law school is a credited way to save money, too.

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 am

Oh skills session. Basically group briefing. WTF

McAvoy

Gold

Post by McAvoy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 am

Attax wrote:Oh skills session. Basically group briefing. WTF
I guarantee it's better than the character and fitness session. Holy fuck.

McAvoy

Gold

Post by McAvoy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:53 am

bigfudge wrote:Checking in for Section 4. I suppose I have a lurking problem. Forgive me, I'm often drunk.
Assuming you're the dude I met IRL w/ camel? Welcome brah

Mojosodope

Silver

Post by Mojosodope » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Will_McAvoy wrote:
Quit using TLS in the law school, gunna

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bigfudge

New

Post by bigfudge » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Will_McAvoy wrote:
bigfudge wrote:Checking in for Section 4. I suppose I have a lurking problem. Forgive me, I'm often drunk.
One and the same. Thanks

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:58 pm

bigfudge wrote:
Will_McAvoy wrote:
One and the same. Thanks
Oh hey there! I bet I know who youa re now and welcome to the TLS shenanigans! Hi, I'm the gunner of the group!

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Will_McAvoy wrote:
I really should've seen this sooner....

Mojosodope wrote:
Will_McAvoy wrote:
Quit using TLS in the law school, gunna
Don't tell me what to do Mr. I'm not coming to Orientation day 3!

AnonymousAlterEgoC

Bronze

Post by AnonymousAlterEgoC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Mojosodope wrote:Quit using TLS in the law school, gunna
Xbox gunner. You didn't miss much of anything... except a free lunch and a networking opportunity. Your loss!

Edit: also noticed the opposite of an Xbox gunner working in the library

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

bigfudge

New

Post by bigfudge » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Attax wrote:
bigfudge wrote:
Will_McAvoy wrote:
One and the same. Thanks
Oh hey there! I bet I know who youa re now and welcome to the TLS shenanigans! Hi, I'm the gunner of the group!
I bet you know who I am too. You don't seem to gunnery compared to some of the other folks in section 4.

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:13 pm

bigfudge wrote:
I bet you know who I am too. You don't seem to gunnery compared to some of the other folks in section 4.
Yeah, Mr. Camel told me that you knew who I was :lol: Well thanks, same to you! I will now use this as defense when Mr. Camel continues to tease me for my gunnerish tendencies :P

AnonymousAlterEgoC

Bronze

Post by AnonymousAlterEgoC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Attax wrote:
bigfudge wrote:
Yeah, Mr. Camel told me that you knew who I was :lol: Well thanks, same to you! I will now use this as defense when Mr. Camel continues to tease me for my gunnerish tendencies :P
It's true. But it's not going to stop me

cannibal ox

Gold

Post by cannibal ox » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:19 pm

3 days of orientation but I could boil that down to maybe 37 minutes of need-to-know material. Maybe.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:24 pm

camelthing wrote:
Attax wrote:
bigfudge wrote:
It's true. But it's not going to stop me
#gunnerproblems

But at least I can have a drink with you after any gunning I do!

AnonymousAlterEgoC

Bronze

Post by AnonymousAlterEgoC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:27 pm

cannibal ox wrote:3 days of orientation but I could boil that down to maybe 37 minutes of need-to-know material. Maybe.
Time spent eating free food + drinking free drinks > (Time spent learning useful information)x10.
#gunnerproblems
It's better than my other running joke

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:32 pm

camelthing wrote:
cannibal ox wrote:3 days of orientation but I could boil that down to maybe 37 minutes of need-to-know material. Maybe.
Time spent eating free food + drinking free drinks > (Time spent learning useful information)x10.
#gunnerproblems

Well, given we spent about 1 hour for breakfast and lunch thursday, 2 hours getting free drinks thursday, 2 hours eating friday (add 30 minutes for mechanical bull awesomeness), and 1 hour eating free food today. That is a total of 4.5 hours of free food + drinks. Considering that cannibal suggested 37 minutes of useful info which translates to 37*10= approximately 300 minutes, or, 6 hours. It appears that your math does not check out.

That's true, but I can still beat you in a left handed arm wrestle good sir! That's all that matters in my gunner life!

AnonymousAlterEgoC

Bronze

Post by AnonymousAlterEgoC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Attax wrote:
camelthing wrote:
#gunnerproblems

Well, given we spent about 1 hour for breakfast and lunch thursday, 2 hours getting free drinks thursday, 2 hours eating friday (add 30 minutes for mechanical bull awesomeness), and 1 hour eating free food today. That is a total of 4.5 hours of free food + drinks. Considering that cannibal suggested 37 minutes of useful info which translates to 37*10= approximately 300 minutes, or, 6 hours. It appears that your math does not check out.

That's true, but I can still beat you in a left handed arm wrestle good sir! That's all that matters in my gunner life!
You're assuming I agree with Cannibal's estimate. I do, so you're right.

I would like to point out that I beat you with my right hand, which was already tired. I would also like to point out that you're trying exceedingly hard to escape the label of gunner. I'll have to redouble my efforts to pin it on you, accordingly

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:40 pm

camelthing wrote:
Attax wrote:

I would like to point out that I beat you with my right hand, which was already tired. I would also like to point out that you're trying exceedingly hard to escape the label of gunner. I'll have to redouble my efforts to pin it on you, accordingly
#STEMMajor.

Please don't ask why I keep using hashtags. I am super bored and avoiding readings atm.

True, but I worked out this morning before orientation, so I'm basically Hulk Hogan now and would obliterate your arm should you attempt to defeat me again.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:41 pm

you guys know when medians are gonna be put up? lol so many people are waiting

McAvoy

Gold

Post by McAvoy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Attax wrote:
camelthing wrote:
Attax wrote:

#STEMMajor.

Please don't ask why I keep using hashtags. I am super bored and avoiding readings atm.

True, but I worked out this morning before orientation, so I'm basically Hulk Hogan now and would obliterate your arm should you attempt to defeat me again.
You guys should arm wrestle.

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:42 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:you guys know when medians are gonna be put up? lol so many people are waiting
No. I actively post over in the other threads, so when they do I'll put them up there. I got the class size posted within an hour of announcement. Just chill out, the app isn't even open yet. Let us complain about orientation.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

McAvoy

Gold

Post by McAvoy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:44 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:you guys know when medians are gonna be put up? lol so many people are waiting
Probably a while but you can rest assured they're not going to increase.

Also:
Attax wrote:Just chill out, the app isn't even open yet. Let us complain about orientation.

Mojosodope

Silver

Post by Mojosodope » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Why so serious bruh?

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Mojosodope wrote:
Why so serious bruh?
i mean itd be kewl to know bruh

Attax

Gold

Post by Attax » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:04 pm

GPA will prob be about the same. LSAT will prob be about the same. Its not like we are going to raise to a 175. Use lass year's if you need to gauge currently. If you seriously need this year's to know if you're a good candidate you should retake.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2017 Forum”