jdapplicant wrote: CLS' soft deadline for all fin aid docs is March 1 and they will start reviewing applications March 15th. I'm not sure how long their review process is, but I imagine it would take a week or longer for their first offers to be released.
You can use NYU scholarships to leverage more money at CLS (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't) but Michigan's scholarship will harder to use. I think it would be best to wait for CLS' initial offer before you start negotiating. Also, leveraging H for more $ at NYU seems plausible to me but I'd like to hear other's thoughts.
By the way, congrats on your acceptances and $$! Seems like it's been a great cycle for you.
Thanks for the information. I think I will try to leverage H for more money at NYU for now, and then hopefully use NYU's offer to negotiate with CLS. I would also like to hear other's thoughts on this idea though. I'm still waiting for financial offers from VPB, and possibly Chicago if accepted, so maybe these could help with NYU if they're high enough?
Thanks a lot! Congrats to you too!