Georgetown Class of 2017

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2017)

What seems be your hardest class?

Ks
1
5%
Civ Pro
7
37%
Torts
2
11%
Con Law
0
No votes
Crim
0
No votes
LRW
2
11%
I'm in §3...
7
37%
 
Total votes: 19

User avatar
Frozinite
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby Frozinite » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 am

Anyone have problems logging into the ASW for the first time? I've requested my username/password, but it still tells me it's an incorrect username/password combination. When I try "forgotten password", it just sends me the sane username/password again. Grrrrr

User avatar
bryanjbay12
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:25 am

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby bryanjbay12 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:17 am

Frozinite wrote:Anyone have problems logging into the ASW for the first time? I've requested my username/password, but it still tells me it's an incorrect username/password combination. When I try "forgotten password", it just sends me the sane username/password again. Grrrrr


Give it a couple days and it will work. Congrats!

User avatar
Frozinite
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby Frozinite » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 am

bryanjbay12 wrote:
Frozinite wrote:Anyone have problems logging into the ASW for the first time? I've requested my username/password, but it still tells me it's an incorrect username/password combination. When I try "forgotten password", it just sends me the sane username/password again. Grrrrr


Give it a couple days and it will work. Congrats!


Works now, thanks! Then lost 3 hours reading every page and watching every video. They really spend time/energy/money trying to entice you don't they, especially the production value of those videos.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby JustHawkin » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:26 pm

C'mon GULC, is there any (monitary) precipitation in the near future?!

User avatar
FOM
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby FOM » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:19 am

JustHawkin wrote:C'mon GULC, is there any (monitary) precipitation in the near future?!


Right there with ya

User avatar
coachcowher
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby coachcowher » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Has anyone had any luck negotiating scholarships yet?

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:57 pm

coachcowher wrote:Has anyone had any luck negotiating scholarships yet?


Yep. PM me for details.

User avatar
okaygo
Posts: 726
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby okaygo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:45 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:
coachcowher wrote:Has anyone had any luck negotiating scholarships yet?


Yep. PM me for details.

User avatar
leezabee
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby leezabee » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:49 pm

If anyone has tried to negotiate the response deadline, mind sending me a PM? I'm trying to see how feasible it is...

(Edit: the scholarship response deadline. April 4th is too damn soon)

User avatar
Robbin Blue
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby Robbin Blue » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:54 pm

leezabee wrote:If anyone has tried to negotiate the response deadline, mind sending me a PM? I'm trying to see how feasible it is...

(Edit: the scholarship response deadline. April 4th is too damn soon)


I mean, I'm not sure if this is actually a thing, but since the response doesn't say that you will definitely be withdrawing your applications to other schools and everything, technically there's no reason you can't say you will attend and later change your mind. I know Alabama's response deadline is this coming Tuesday, and a lot of people were talking about doing that.

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Also, my inbox sort of blew up, so if I haven't responded to you I'm not ignoring you, I'll get to the rest tomorrow at work.

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:09 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:Also, my inbox sort of blew up, so if I haven't responded to you I'm not ignoring you, I'll get to the rest tomorrow at work.


copy and paste breh

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby TheSpanishMain » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:46 pm

barrelofmonkeys wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Also, my inbox sort of blew up, so if I haven't responded to you I'm not ignoring you, I'll get to the rest tomorrow at work.


copy and paste breh


Each reply comes with a nude selfie. Not gonna phone it in.

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:50 pm

TheSpanishMain wrote:
barrelofmonkeys wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Also, my inbox sort of blew up, so if I haven't responded to you I'm not ignoring you, I'll get to the rest tomorrow at work.


copy and paste breh


Each reply comes with a nude selfie. Not gonna phone it in.


oh well in that case, take all the time you need.

User avatar
deuceindc
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby deuceindc » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:16 am

TLS Roll Call for GULC 3/28 Open House:

deuceindc

User avatar
uncreative
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby uncreative » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:22 am

deuceindc wrote:TLS Roll Call for GULC 3/28 Open House:

deuceindc


I'll be there.

User avatar
TheSpanishMain
Posts: 4128
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby TheSpanishMain » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:26 am

Can't make it but interested to hear about it.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby JustHawkin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 am

TheSpanishMain wrote:Can't make it but interested to hear about it.

This. Hopefully attending next month. Anyone else looking at the April dates?

User avatar
cactusflower
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby cactusflower » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:45 am

JustHawkin wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Can't make it but interested to hear about it.

This. Hopefully attending next month. Anyone else looking at the April dates?


Me! Should have made it to one of the March events but I am am not a great planner...

Currently looking at the April 11th, or more likely, the April 24th Admitted Students Day.

User avatar
cactusflower
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby cactusflower » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 am

cactusflower wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Can't make it but interested to hear about it.

This. Hopefully attending next month. Anyone else looking at the April dates?


Me! Should have made it to one of the March events but I am am not a great planner...

Currently looking at the April 11th, or more likely, the April 24th Admitted Students Day.


Also I am a little surprised/annoyed that there is no Out of Town Reception in Atl.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby JustHawkin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:08 am

cactusflower wrote:
JustHawkin wrote:
TheSpanishMain wrote:Can't make it but interested to hear about it.

This. Hopefully attending next month. Anyone else looking at the April dates?


Me! Should have made it to one of the March events but I am am not a great planner...

Currently looking at the April 11th, or more likely, the April 24th Admitted Students Day.

24th looks better to me!

User avatar
Frozinite
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby Frozinite » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:02 pm

uncreative wrote:
deuceindc wrote:TLS Roll Call for GULC 3/28 Open House:

deuceindc


I'll be there.


Just landed at the airport. This 40 degree weather is a harsh start. Socal native did not pack correctly for cold weather again...

User avatar
FOM
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby FOM » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Just got the scholarship email. Pretty disappointed to be honest. Anyone have any luck negotiating with better offers from MVP?

zhcrobert
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby zhcrobert » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:38 pm

deleted
Last edited by zhcrobert on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
W$RKliveWELL
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 1:17 am

Re: Georgetown Class of 2017

Postby W$RKliveWELL » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Just got what I believe to be my need based package. Actually I'm sure is need based and it was little to nothing. Time to really go all in on this merit scholarship reconsideration efforts.




Return to “TLS Class of 2017 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests