Does anyone here know about hiring for Judge Ramon Reyes of the Eastern District of NY? Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Does anyone here know about hiring for Judge Ramon Reyes of the Eastern District of NY?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:51 am

From what I can glean from LinkedIn, all his recent clerks are grads of Brooklyn Law School. What does he look for in terms of class rank/grades/WE? He is hiring for 2021.

Anonymous User

Re: Does anyone here know about hiring for Judge Ramon Reyes of the Eastern District of NY?

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Anonymous User wrote:From what I can glean from LinkedIn, all his recent clerks are grads of Brooklyn Law School. What does he look for in terms of class rank/grades/WE? He is hiring for 2021.
BUMP. Anyone?

GoneSouth

Bronze

Re: Does anyone here know about hiring for Judge Ramon Reyes of the Eastern District of NY?

Post by GoneSouth » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Anonymous User wrote:From what I can glean from LinkedIn, all his recent clerks are grads of Brooklyn Law School. What does he look for in terms of class rank/grades/WE? He is hiring for 2021.
A friendly tip since you haven't gotten any responses: it doesn't really matter what he's looking for in terms of grades/work experience, because you have what you have and you can't change it right now. So you might as well apply; you have nothing to lose if you don't end up having what he's looking for.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”