Southern District of Texas -- questions for current or former federal law clerks

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
tonidee

New

Southern District of Texas -- questions for current or former federal law clerks

Postby tonidee » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Any former or current clerks willing to share their experiences? Current federal district court clerk interested in relocating to the Houston area but I only have family ties to the areas. I think doing another clerkship may be beneficial.
Last edited by tonidee on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Re: Southern District of Houston -- questions for current or former federal law clerks

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:58 am

tonidee wrote:Any former or current clerks willing to share their experiences? Current federal district court clerk interested in relocating to the Houston area but I only have family ties to the areas. I think doing another clerkship may be beneficial.

I've never heard of the Southern District of Houston. Must have missed the memo about Trump create a 51st state and then some new judicial districts. Nothing surprises me anymore though. ha.

tonidee

New

Re: Southern District of Texas -- questions for current or former federal law clerks

Postby tonidee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Fixed. Thanks.

nothingtosee

Silver

Re: Southern District of Houston -- questions for current or former federal law clerks

Postby nothingtosee » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
tonidee wrote:Any former or current clerks willing to share their experiences? Current federal district court clerk interested in relocating to the Houston area but I only have family ties to the areas. I think doing another clerkship may be beneficial.

I've never heard of the Southern District of Houston. Must have missed the memo about Trump create a 51st state and then some new judicial districts. Nothing surprises me anymore though. ha.

strong anon use

Return to “Judicial Clerkships�