Constitutional Court of South Africa

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Constitutional Court of South Africa

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:54 am

I got an offer to clerk for the constitutional court of South Africa and am thinking about whether to take it. Has anyone on here done this clerkship?

Anonymous User

Re: Constitutional Court of South Africa

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I got an offer to clerk for the constitutional court of South Africa and am thinking about whether to take it. Has anyone on here done this clerkship?

Congrats! I haven't, but a classmate is currently clerking there now and seems to enjoy it. Started a couple months ago.

Anonymous User

Re: Constitutional Court of South Africa

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I got an offer to clerk for the constitutional court of South Africa and am thinking about whether to take it. Has anyone on here done this clerkship?

Did you decide to take the clerkship? Also, if you don't mind what is your background/stats? I am graduating right now and took a gov job. Thinking I might want to apply to the constitutional court in a couple years from now. Any tips for the application/interview process? Thanks in advance!

kellyfrost

Platinum

Removed

Postby kellyfrost » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Removed post...

Return to “Judicial Clerkships�