How doable is an E.D. TX. clerkship without EE/CS background?

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

How doable is an E.D. TX. clerkship without EE/CS background?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:43 pm

I have a biomedical background, so I know a little science, but I don't really know how computers/smartphones work. I know enough patent law, just unsure how debilitating it will be trying to construe claims in that subject matter.

LawClerk.1234

New

Re: How doable is an E.D. TX. clerkship without EE/CS background?

Postby LawClerk.1234 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:30 am

Anonymous User wrote:I have a biomedical background, so I know a little science, but I don't really know how computers/smartphones work. I know enough patent law, just unsure how debilitating it will be trying to construe claims in that subject matter.

I've got a good friend who just finished a clerkship with a judge in the EDTX. PM me some details and I can get you in touch with them to ask your questions.

Return to “Judicial Clerkships�