Clerkship Feedback Database? Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Baby_Got_Feuerbach

Silver

Clerkship Feedback Database?

Post by Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Is there a website (maybe a TLS thread?) where former clerks have offered feedback on working with their judges? I'm assuming some schools keep this info. on file, and maybe someone has gone to the trouble of uploading anecdotes to the internet.

mi-chan17

Bronze

Re: Clerkship Feedback Database?

Post by mi-chan17 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:20 am

You're right. Many schools to track this info. That said, I don't know how helpful it would be for your purposes. What type of feedback are you looking to find, exactly?

seizmaar

Silver

Post by seizmaar » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:49 pm

i would guess he's trying to find out who the land mines are. and he's right that that can be difficult.

mi-chan17

Bronze

Post by mi-chan17 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 am

seizmaar wrote:i would guess he's trying to find out who the land mines are. and he's right that that can be difficult.
It can definitely be difficult. That said, part of why it's difficult is that clerks are disinclined to talk smack about judges, who in turn don't generally talk smack about us. There's a kind of conspiracy of silence between clerks and judges because it benefits us all to not say bad things about one another.

I would be highly surprised if any current clerk was willing to start sharing horror stories in a public forum.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”