NY doesn't hire term clerks?

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Lady Finch

NY doesn't hire term clerks?

Postby Lady Finch » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 am

Quick question since I seem to be seeing random and inconsistent information as a result of searching the forum: does the NY appellate division take term clerks? I would specifically be interested in applying to the Appellate Division 4th Department in Rochester for a clerkship beginning this fall.

Thanks.

Wholigan

Re: NY doesn't hire term clerks?

Postby Wholigan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 am

Have you reviewed this? --LinkRemoved--

I believe that vermont law's database is considered very reliable when it comes to state court clerkships.

Lady Finch

Re: NY doesn't hire term clerks?

Postby Lady Finch » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 am

Wholigan wrote:Have you reviewed this? --LinkRemoved--

I believe that vermont law's database is considered very reliable when it comes to state court clerkships.

Thanks! I did find that in my searching, but I didn't know if anyone had specifically inquired about this coming fall and could share the response they received. I think I'll end up contacting them anyway, just in case. Thanks again!

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”