Getting lost in the shuffle?

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Getting lost in the shuffle?

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm considering sending out some paper applications in the next few days. With courthouses closing for the holidays, is there a significant chance that they could get ignored? Would it be wiser to apply in January when business resumes?

Anonymous User

Re: Getting lost in the shuffle?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:57 am

Anonymous User wrote:I'm considering sending out some paper applications in the next few days. With courthouses closing for the holidays, is there a significant chance that they could get ignored? Would it be wiser to apply in January when business resumes?

I would send them in January. I highly doubt anyone would be looking at clerkship apps around this time. My court is very slow this time of year and turns into a ghost town for the second half of December.

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”