SSC --> NYC Biglaw Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

SSC --> NYC Biglaw

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Hey clerkship gurus. I have a clerkship lined up at a SSC in my home state (not DE or NY). For a lot of reasons, I now want to work in NYC after my clerkship after doing my SA in another city. How can I make that happen? Is it feasible without a fed. district court clerkship (to which I'm going to start applying)?

I'm going to take trips up to NYC as much as possible to meet people and get my name out there with some people obviously. I'd just like to know whether it is going to be a huge uphill fight or not.

Stats: Top 1/4 @ MVPB, E-board on secondary journal, and lived in NYC for a bit.

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”