chances at circuit clerkship?

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

chances at circuit clerkship?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:57 am

currently a junior associate at V15 doing ip lit. magna, coif, lr etc. at law school usually ranked 18-20ish. not really interested in fed. cir. because would like to do something different for a bit. any chances, or would it be a stretch?
Last edited by Anonymous User on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

AFS

Re: chances at circiut clerkship?

Postby AFS » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:47 pm

I don't really know the answer to this question, but if you don't get any responses here, try posting in the clerkship forum.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:59 am

I have similar stats (minus the work experience) and got a federal COA clerkship. I'd say you have a shot, especially if you apply to judges with chambers that aren't in major cities.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 am

Moved to appropriate forum.

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”