2014-15 Alaska Supreme Court

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Re: 2014-15 Alaska Supreme Court

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Rejection letter from ASC this Friday.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone kept themselves in the superior court hiring pool? Hear anything?

Bump. I applied to every judge individually in Anchorage Superior. I had an interview which lead to a ding and one rejection letter. Silence from the 15 other judges. I am assuming all hope at this point is lost, but have any of you taken a superior court offer or know if the judges have all hired?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone kept themselves in the superior court hiring pool? Hear anything?

Bump. I applied to every judge individually in Anchorage Superior. I had an interview which lead to a ding and one rejection letter. Silence from the 15 other judges. I am assuming all hope at this point is lost, but have any of you taken a superior court offer or know if the judges have all hired?

I can't give away too much without outing, but there is at least one Anchorage Superior Court Judge who will not be making a hiring decision until closer to the end of November, so not all hope is lost. I also have gotten a number of requests to interview with Superior Court Judges in areas just outside of Anchorage.

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”