Hand-sign paper apps?

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Hand-sign paper apps?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 am

This is probably a silly question, but I'm mostly just curious about what others have done. If you sent in a crapton of paper apps, did you hand-sign each cover letter?

Anonymous User

Re: Hand-sign paper apps?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 am

Anonymous User wrote:This is probably a silly question, but I'm mostly just curious about what others have done. If you sent in a crapton of paper apps, did you hand-sign each cover letter?

Yes.

Detrox

Postby Detrox » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:This is probably a silly question, but I'm mostly just curious about what others have done. If you sent in a crapton of paper apps, did you hand-sign each cover letter?

Yes.

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Yes. I think an unsigned letter would look weird. You could get all high tech and scan your signature as a jpg or whatever, and use that so your signature prints out, too. Or you could just sign them all.

sundance95

Postby sundance95 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:Yes. I think an unsigned letter would look weird. You could get all high tech and scan your signature as a jpg or whatever, and use that so your signature prints out, too. Or you could just sign them all.

In my experience, this looks ok for screen viewing PDFs, but odd when printed out.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm

I signed them all, but if anybody were to compare letter #1 with letter #94, they'd laugh pretty hard. It deteriorated quickly.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I signed them all, but if anybody were to compare letter #1 with letter #94, they'd laugh pretty hard. It deteriorated quickly.

Haha no worries dude, my experience as well.

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”