judges' emails?

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
nixxers

judges' emails?

Postby nixxers » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 pm

One of my recommenders asked for the email addresses of judges I am interviewing with so that she can email them directly (I don't think she's actually written my rec yet, heh). How can I find these emails?

ph14

Re: judges' emails?

Postby ph14 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm

nixxers wrote:One of my recommenders asked for the email addresses of judges I am interviewing with so that she can email them directly (I don't think she's actually written my rec yet, heh). How can I find these emails?

Judicial yellow book. Your school should have a subscription. Get in touch with your school's Career Services. Also, try to Google them because they are sometimes listed on the court's website and also look at OSCAR (it's currently down, but it will come back up at some point).

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”