Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:23 pm

*Updated*

Here's what I know for sure:

Katzmann and Rakoff (hire jointly)- full for 2018
Furman- full for 2018
Cote- full for 2018
Livingston- full for 2018
Lynch- full for 2018
Leval- full for 2018
Lohier- full for 2018

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:*Updated*

Here's what I know for sure:

Katzmann and Rakoff (hire jointly)- full for 2018
Furman- full for 2018
Cote- full for 2018
Livingston- full for 2018
Lynch- full for 2018
Leval- full for 2018
Lohier- full for 2018

All of these done for 18-19?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:*Updated*

Here's what I know for sure:

Katzmann and Rakoff (hire jointly)- full for 2018
Furman- full for 2018
Cote- full for 2018
Livingston- full for 2018
Lynch- full for 2018
Leval- full for 2018
Lohier- full for 2018

All of these done for 18-19?


Yes

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:20 am

Why do I doubt this? Lynch opened on OSCAR only a few weeks ago, and Lohier hasn't even posted for 2018 on OSCAR.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:21 am

Anonymous User wrote:Why do I doubt this? Lynch opened on OSCAR only a few weeks ago, and Lohier hasn't even posted for 2018 on OSCAR.


Lynch is now confirmed full on OSCAR as well.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:58 am

Is Lohier confirmed full for 2017?

Does anyone know the status of Parker or Raggi?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Can confirm Lohier and Lynch have hired for 2018, wouldn't be surprised if they're full.

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Other than Katzmann, has anyone else hired or started interviewing for 2019?

Anonymous User
Posts: 273311
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Let's talk 2nd Circuit!

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Other than Katzmann, has anyone else hired or started interviewing for 2019?

Furman




Return to “Judicial Clerkships”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.