st mary's class of 2016

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
johniris
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 pm

st mary's class of 2016

Postby johniris » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm

hello everyone please feel free to post to this especially if you are going to the school. :wink:

User avatar
Tekrul
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Tekrul » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm

I want you to capitalize the name of the school on the thread title so, so bad.

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby PRgradBYU » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Tekrul wrote:I want you to capitalize the name of the school on the thread title so, so bad.


+1. A period after the "St" wouldn't hurt, either.

californiauser
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 am

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby californiauser » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:52 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:
Tekrul wrote:I want you to capitalize the name of the school on the thread title so, so bad.


+1. A period after the "St" wouldn't hurt, either.


Maybe OP is British. 8)

User avatar
CalAlumni
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 am

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby CalAlumni » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:23 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:
Tekrul wrote:I want you to capitalize the name of the school on the thread title so, so bad.


+1. A period after the "St" wouldn't hurt, either.


This.

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby stillwater » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 pm

guys guys guys, just because its a TTT doesn't mean we need to nitpick punctuation and capitalization

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby PRgradBYU » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:07 am

californiauser wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:
Tekrul wrote:I want you to capitalize the name of the school on the thread title so, so bad.


+1. A period after the "St" wouldn't hurt, either.


Maybe OP is British. 8)


Touché. Excuse my ignorance.

User avatar
stuckinthemiddle
Posts: 312
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 am

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby stuckinthemiddle » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am

I have never heard of this law school before.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Nova » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 am

stuckinthemiddle wrote:I have never heard of this law school before.
because its the only school in San Antttonio TTTexas, a decent amount of grads get legal jobs. All small law though. Debe hablar espanol

User avatar
CalAlumni
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 am

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby CalAlumni » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:13 am

Nova wrote:
stuckinthemiddle wrote:I have never heard of this law school before.
because its the only school in San Antttonio TTTexas, a decent amount of grads get legal jobs. All small law though. Debe hablar espanol


I thought this school was in California...

User avatar
stuckinthemiddle
Posts: 312
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 am

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby stuckinthemiddle » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am

CalAlumni wrote:
Nova wrote:
stuckinthemiddle wrote:I have never heard of this law school before.
because its the only school in San Antttonio TTTexas, a decent amount of grads get legal jobs. All small law though. Debe hablar espanol


I thought this school was in California...


This.

Unless it has multiple campuses? Idk.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Nova » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 am

There are unaffiliated St. Mary's UGs all over the place

Hne17
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Hne17 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Wait-listed here at the moment. Great school, though. And yes there is a St. Mary's in California but it's not related to the one in San Antonio in any way!

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby PRgradBYU » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Hne17 wrote:Wait-listed here at the moment. Great school, though. And yes there is a St. Mary's in California but it's not related to the one in San Antonio in any way!

User avatar
thatdude222
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 am

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby thatdude222 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:
Hne17 wrote:Wait-listed here at the moment. Great school, though. And yes there is a St. Mary's in California but it's not related to the one in San Antonio in any way!


Damn bro, you'd think going to Stanford would make you feel good enough about yourself that you don't have to shit on someone else's school of choice lol. St. Mary's isn't a T14, we all know that.

It is a great choice for some folks though, and has a decent rep in South Texas.

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby PRgradBYU » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:27 pm

thatdude222 wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:
Hne17 wrote:Wait-listed here at the moment. Great school, though. And yes there is a St. Mary's in California but it's not related to the one in San Antonio in any way!


Damn bro, you'd think going to Stanford would make you feel good enough about yourself that you don't have to shit on someone else's school of choice lol. St. Mary's isn't a T14, we all know that.

It is a great choice for some folks though, and has a decent rep in South Texas.


Hne17 is wait-listed at St. Mary's. Nothing wrong with trying to push him/her in a different (read: better) direction.

User avatar
thatdude222
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 am

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby thatdude222 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:40 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:
thatdude222 wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:
Hne17 wrote:Wait-listed here at the moment. Great school, though. And yes there is a St. Mary's in California but it's not related to the one in San Antonio in any way!


Damn bro, you'd think going to Stanford would make you feel good enough about yourself that you don't have to shit on someone else's school of choice lol. St. Mary's isn't a T14, we all know that.

It is a great choice for some folks though, and has a decent rep in South Texas.


Hne17 is wait-listed at St. Mary's. Nothing wrong with trying to push him/her in a different (read: better) direction.



True nothing wrong with that, but there wasn't any kind of advising/pushing there. Just disagreeing with the poster that the school isn't great doesn't really help them make a better decision.

User avatar
Tekrul
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Tekrul » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm

stillwater wrote:guys guys guys, just because its a TTT doesn't mean we need to nitpick punctuation and capitalization


Just want to clarify, that had nothing to do with it. If the OP titled this thread "yale class of 2016", I'd have the same qualms.

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby stillwater » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Tekrul wrote:
stillwater wrote:guys guys guys, just because its a TTT doesn't mean we need to nitpick punctuation and capitalization


Just want to clarify, that had nothing to do with it. If the OP titled this thread "yale class of 2016", I'd have the same qualms.


then you need to get a life

User avatar
Tekrul
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Tekrul » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:57 pm

I guess I can stop seeing my shrink and tell him I found someone to give me the same advice he does for free. Forgive me, I guess, for being able to visually distinguish the "one that does not belong" in a list of thread titles that follow capitalization convention. If I may defend myself, I swear it must have been a childhood full of Highlights magazines that made me this way.

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby stillwater » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Tekrul wrote:I guess I can stop seeing my shrink and tell him I found someone to give me the same advice he does for free. Forgive me, I guess, for being able to visually distinguish the "one that does not belong" in a list of thread titles that follow capitalization convention. If I may defend myself, I swear it must have been a childhood full of Highlights magazines that made me this way.


cool

User avatar
shifty_eyed
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby shifty_eyed » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Tekrul wrote:I guess I can stop seeing my shrink and tell him I found someone to give me the same advice he does for free. Forgive me, I guess, for being able to visually distinguish the "one that does not belong" in a list of thread titles that follow capitalization convention. If I may defend myself, I swear it must have been a childhood full of Highlights magazines that made me this way.


And here I was, thinking you were just trying to up your post count to 500 with your original comment.

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Nova » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Dat banner

User avatar
Tekrul
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby Tekrul » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Lol my first two posts in this thread were feeder posts for 500. The third was irritated sarcasm.

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: st mary's class of 2016

Postby stillwater » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Tekrul wrote:Lol my first two posts in this thread were feeder posts for 500. The third was irritated sarcasm.


you're lucky more opprobrium didn't befall you for your pedantic ways.




Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest