LSAC GPA CALCULATOR

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
deebanger
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 pm

LSAC GPA CALCULATOR

Postby deebanger » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey guys!, im a prospective law student and i have a question regarding the lsac gpa calculator.If I had taken a course in college, and got a grade assigned, but that particular course does not count towards my graduation units, nor towards my school gpa (degree gpa) and I also got no credit for it, does the LSAC take that grade into its gpa calculation? thanks so much for your help

User avatar
Presidentjlh
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: LSAC GPA CALCULATOR

Postby Presidentjlh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 pm

No credit or impact on school GPA = no impact on LSAC grade

deebanger
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Re: LSAC GPA CALCULATOR

Postby deebanger » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Presidentjlh wrote:No credit or impact on school GPA = no impact on LSAC grade


Thanks so much!, so basically LSAC will see in my transcript that i have gotten 0 credits for the course, and will exclude it from their gpa conversion right? (and I passed the course by the way)

User avatar
Presidentjlh
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: LSAC GPA CALCULATOR

Postby Presidentjlh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:20 pm

deebanger wrote:
Presidentjlh wrote:No credit or impact on school GPA = no impact on LSAC grade


Thanks so much!, so basically LSAC will see in my transcript that i have gotten 0 credits for the course, and will exclude it from their gpa conversion right? (and I passed the course by the way)

Pretty much, yeah.

deebanger
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Re: LSAC GPA CALCULATOR

Postby deebanger » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Presidentjlh wrote:
deebanger wrote:
Presidentjlh wrote:No credit or impact on school GPA = no impact on LSAC grade


Thanks so much!, so basically LSAC will see in my transcript that i have gotten 0 credits for the course, and will exclude it from their gpa conversion right? (and I passed the course by the way)

Pretty much, yeah.


thank you! and do u reccommend any particular lsac gpa conversion tool? is this accurate? http://www.lawpad.com/gpa_calculator/

User avatar
Presidentjlh
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: LSAC GPA CALCULATOR

Postby Presidentjlh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:27 pm

deebanger wrote:
Presidentjlh wrote:
deebanger wrote:
Presidentjlh wrote:No credit or impact on school GPA = no impact on LSAC grade


Thanks so much!, so basically LSAC will see in my transcript that i have gotten 0 credits for the course, and will exclude it from their gpa conversion right? (and I passed the course by the way)

Pretty much, yeah.


thank you! and do u reccommend any particular lsac gpa conversion tool? is this accurate? http://www.lawpad.com/gpa_calculator/

looks good.




Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests