Arizona State Law Class of 2016

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
vrmsoccer

Arizona State Law Class of 2016

Postby vrmsoccer » Mon May 13, 2013 2:07 pm

I looked and couldn't find Arizona State anywhere. If i missed it, feel free to close this thread.

I am officially going to Arizona State this fall. Anyone else?

Also, what are most of you doing about housing and looking for possible roommates to keep costs down? I have yet to find a roommate thread of any sort and am struggling to look for housing way out in California.

grassynome

Re: Arizona State Law Class of 2016

Postby grassynome » Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 am

I am unless I get into another school off the waitlist, seems like a really good school that is on the rise

vrmsoccer

Postby vrmsoccer » Thu May 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Finally a post. I'm of the same opinion which is why I chose it over UCLA and U of A. They also impressed me at their ASW. They seem to be very ambitious and wanting to improve and willing to do what it takes.

grassynome

Postby grassynome » Thu May 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Maybe we are the only 2 attending hahah 8)

vrmsoccer

Postby vrmsoccer » Fri May 17, 2013 12:55 am

Probably the only 2 on TLS which bodes well as well. :wink:

TookDaBait

Postby TookDaBait » Tue May 21, 2013 2:13 pm

hi guys, my name is Kevin and I just started a group for us on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/161793057325144/

please join so we can have help each other with this transition process and have a place to share questions/ comments

perplexedconfused

Postby perplexedconfused » Thu May 23, 2013 6:06 pm

I am going! I live in North Scottsdale, which is about 20 minutes from campus. I would be happy to give anyone tips on the Phoenix area. I am a Phoenix native. :lol:

North

Postby North » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Y'all need to come to this thread in droves, please.

benadsu

Postby benadsu » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm

vrmsoccer wrote:I looked and couldn't find Arizona State anywhere. If i missed it, feel free to close this thread.

Also, what are most of you doing about housing and looking for possible roommates to keep costs down? I have yet to find a roommate thread of any sort and am struggling to look for housing way out in California.

I'm also going to ASU this fall.

Being from New York myself, I totally understand the difficulty of finding a place to live and getting a roommate from so far away. I called admissions a while back and they said most ASU law students tend to live by themselves, which I thought was a bit weird. Admissions also told me they were going to put up a roommate forum on the blackboard but it hasn't come up yet.

Anyway, if you're still looking for a roommate lemme know and maybe we can figure something out. I'd hate to have to turn to Craigslist or something lol.

vrmsoccer

Postby vrmsoccer » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:41 pm

benadsu wrote:
vrmsoccer wrote:I looked and couldn't find Arizona State anywhere. If i missed it, feel free to close this thread.

I'm also going to ASU this fall.

Being from New York myself, I totally understand the difficulty of finding a place to live and getting a roommate from so far away. I called admissions a while back and they said most ASU law students tend to live by themselves, which I thought was a bit weird. Admissions also told me they were going to put up a roommate forum on the blackboard but it hasn't come up yet.

Anyway, if you're still looking for a roommate lemme know and maybe we can figure something out. I'd hate to have to turn to Craigslist or something lol.

I actually already went with a spot that matches you with a roommate, but is pretty Undergrad saturated. But its a pretty good price with all utilities paid and already furnished. They claimed to be able to match me with Grad Students.

Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”