Cornell Class of 2016

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
User avatar
oldad
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby oldad » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Lavitz wrote:
oldad wrote:Which section has Whelan?

Section A.


Very good. Thanks.

comeonletsgo
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby comeonletsgo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:02 pm

MischiefMayhemSoap wrote:1Ls:

Don't worry about buying books. You'll get tons of emails from us as soon as you arrive. Also, go to the BBQ.


oh good!

User avatar
hephaestus
Posts: 2385
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby hephaestus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

oldad wrote:
Lavitz wrote:
oldad wrote:Which section has Whelan?

Section A.


Very good. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind

User avatar
Lacepiece23
Posts: 835
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lacepiece23 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:24 am

Lavitz wrote:
oldad wrote:Which section has Whelan?

Section A.


So jealous...

User avatar
madc
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby madc » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:31 am

Lavitz wrote:Well, in other news, everyone get that e-mail about the BBQ?

What BBQ? What e-mail?

User avatar
hephaestus
Posts: 2385
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby hephaestus » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:38 am

comeonletsgo wrote:
MischiefMayhemSoap wrote:1Ls:

Don't worry about buying books. You'll get tons of emails from us as soon as you arrive. Also, go to the BBQ.


oh good!

Also, as much as I would love to sell you all my crate of supplements, wait until the semester starts to figure out how much you will use them. I can say definitively I did not use more than half of the supplements I bought.

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lavitz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 am

madc wrote:
Lavitz wrote:Well, in other news, everyone get that e-mail about the BBQ?

What BBQ? What e-mail?

The BBQ listed in our schedule of events for orientation. Have you checked your Cornell e-mail address recently?

guinness1547
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby guinness1547 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 am

Lavitz wrote:
madc wrote:
Lavitz wrote:Well, in other news, everyone get that e-mail about the BBQ?

What BBQ? What e-mail?

The BBQ listed in our schedule of events for orientation. Have you checked your Cornell e-mail address recently?


I checked mine last night and hadn't received an email about a bbq

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lavitz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:50 am

guinness1547 wrote:
Lavitz wrote:
madc wrote:
Lavitz wrote:Well, in other news, everyone get that e-mail about the BBQ?

What BBQ? What e-mail?

The BBQ listed in our schedule of events for orientation. Have you checked your Cornell e-mail address recently?


I checked mine last night and hadn't received an email about a bbq

Lol. Guess you weren't invited. :P

Maybe it's rolling.

User avatar
gonewiththewind
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby gonewiththewind » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 am

Lavitz wrote:
guinness1547 wrote:
Lavitz wrote:
Lavitz wrote:Well, in other news, everyone get that e-mail about the BBQ?

What BBQ? What e-mail?

The BBQ listed in our schedule of events for orientation. Have you checked your Cornell e-mail address recently?


Lol. Guess you weren't invited. :P

Maybe it's rolling.


Is this the Dean Schwab one?

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lavitz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 am

gonewiththewind wrote:Is this the Dean Schwab one?

Yes.

User avatar
gonewiththewind
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby gonewiththewind » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 am

Lavitz wrote:
gonewiththewind wrote:Is this the Dean Schwab one?

Yes.


Lol. I hope the food is better this time.

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lavitz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:42 am

gonewiththewind wrote:Lol. I hope the food is better this time.

What was wrong last time? :?

User avatar
gonewiththewind
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby gonewiththewind » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 am

Lavitz wrote:
gonewiththewind wrote:Lol. I hope the food is better this time.

What was wrong last time? :?


From what I remember, we had two barbecue things: one was at the park, and the food there was completely crappy, and the other was at Dean Schwab's house. I dimly recall the food at Schwab's, but it seemed to be cut from the same cloth as the food from the park.

The year end barbecue was so much better.

Also for some reason they seem to have split up the barbecue this year by last name. I don't remember them doing that last year.

guinness1547
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby guinness1547 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Lavitz wrote:Lol. Guess you weren't invited. :P

Maybe it's rolling.



That's fine! I'll have my own BBQ, with hookers. And blackjack.

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lavitz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:24 pm

guinness1547 wrote:That's fine! I'll have my own BBQ, with hookers. And blackjack.

Ok, Bender. :wink:

User avatar
Rlabo
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Rlabo » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Lavitz wrote:
guinness1547 wrote:That's fine! I'll have my own BBQ, with hookers. And blackjack.

Ok, Bender. :wink:


Image

User avatar
RetakeFrenzy
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby RetakeFrenzy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Noooooooooooooo!

I've been flying over the Pacific Ocean and now everyone knows their section assignments but me :(

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lavitz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:31 pm

RetakeFrenzy wrote:Noooooooooooooo!

I've been flying over the Pacific Ocean and now everyone knows their section assignments but me :(

We're not sure if the ones we saw are our actual sections. It's better that you didn't see it and have to wonder whether or not you'll be keeping the same schedule.

User avatar
RetakeFrenzy
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby RetakeFrenzy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Lavitz wrote:
RetakeFrenzy wrote:Noooooooooooooo!

I've been flying over the Pacific Ocean and now everyone knows their section assignments but me :(

We're not sure if the ones we saw are our actual sections. It's better that you didn't see it and have to wonder whether or not you'll be keeping the same schedule.


Thanks! I'm a little relieved to hear that :p

guinness1547
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby guinness1547 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 am

Was anyone else at the beer pong thing last night? This hangover of mine says I had a good time.

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby Lavitz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:16 am

guinness1547 wrote:Was anyone else at the beer pong thing last night?

No.




Image

CornellStudent
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby CornellStudent » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Can we bring our own mini-fridge in Hughes. They say you can rent one, so I'm assuming I can, right?

User avatar
MischiefMayhemSoap
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:04 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby MischiefMayhemSoap » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:48 pm

CornellStudent wrote:Can we bring our own mini-fridge in Hughes. They say you can rent one, so I'm assuming I can, right?


Don't ask. Just do.

T20hopeful89
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:26 am

Re: Cornell Class of 2016

Postby T20hopeful89 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Lavitz wrote:
gonewiththewind wrote:Is this the Dean Schwab one?

Yes.


I also wasn't invited? Feeling left out =(




Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest