Texas Class of 2016

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
User avatar
StylinNProfilin
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby StylinNProfilin » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:30 pm

BigZuck wrote:
dkb17xzx wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:Dean Ingram clearly trolling us today by posting in the FB group that section assignments would be out in an hour 3 hours ago.


are they out yet?


At what point do we start rioting? If we don't have them by 5?


If we don't get them by 5, we all should threaten to withdraw. That'll do it.

dkb17xzx
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby dkb17xzx » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

rhcp47 wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
dkb17xzx wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:Dean Ingram clearly trolling us today by posting in the FB group that section assignments would be out in an hour 3 hours ago.


are they out yet?


At what point do we start rioting? If we don't have them by 5?


We're probably not going to know until Monday, when they originally planned to release our schedules. :(



that's if you don't have any bars.... is everyone here done with their vaccination?

dkb17xzx
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby dkb17xzx » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:27 pm

sections have been assigned

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:41 pm

In Hargrave. Freshlaw section 3, group c (whatever that means). Do the sections have reputations for anything or all they all basically the same?

BigZuck
Posts: 10851
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 pm

dkb17xzx wrote:sections have been assigned


So...what do we do now? Can we figure out our class schedule with this information?

User avatar
StylinNProfilin
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby StylinNProfilin » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Green Society. Section 2, B. Well they aren't section stacking all the TLSers!
I think our schedules are released on Monday, but I could be wrong.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby WokeUpInACar » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 pm

4c here, McCormick Society. Also here's the grid which will let you figure out your schedule. http://www.utexas.edu/law/sao/academics/schedules/139grid.pdf

dkb17xzx
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby dkb17xzx » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:54 pm

BigZuck wrote:
dkb17xzx wrote:sections have been assigned


So...what do we do now? Can we figure out our class schedule with this information?



EDIT: scooped by wokeupinacar

EDIT: 1A - Sheffield Society

User avatar
shifty_eyed
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby shifty_eyed » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Does anyone know how the LRW sections are determined? Seems like sections are divided into 3 small sections (ABC), but the LRW classes have 4 small sections for each big section.

Not that it matters, BUT :?: :?: :?:

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Maybe I'm an idiot but I don't see how that PDF helps

BigZuck
Posts: 10851
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:13 pm

romanticegotist wrote:Maybe I'm an idiot but I don't see how that PDF helps


That

User avatar
thatdude222
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby thatdude222 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:15 pm

The pdf is a little crazy... but I think the section is listed next to the course titles, for example "§2" for Section 2 or "§2B" Section 2B for your smaller section.

User avatar
thatdude222
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby thatdude222 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:17 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:Does anyone know how the LRW sections are determined? Seems like sections are divided into 3 small sections (ABC), but the LRW classes have 4 small sections for each big section.

Not that it matters, BUT :?: :?: :?:



Yeah... not sure either. But since there's different profs it would be nice to know who you have.

Pebbles
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby Pebbles » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 pm

So, did I miss it somewhere or is there any word on the class size yet? FB group is at 286. How many students could there be without Facebook profiles?

User avatar
timeandspace11
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby timeandspace11 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Pebbles wrote:So, did I miss it somewhere or is there any word on the class size yet? FB group is at 286. How many students could there be without Facebook profiles?



I think I heard 340.

BigZuck
Posts: 10851
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Pebbles wrote:So, did I miss it somewhere or is there any word on the class size yet? FB group is at 286. How many students could there be without Facebook profiles?


There are people in that group who aren't students (like Dean Ingram and Director Riley). Dean Ingram said they are shooting for 340 I believe but I am doubting they will hit that.

User avatar
timeandspace11
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby timeandspace11 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 pm

BigZuck wrote:
Pebbles wrote:So, did I miss it somewhere or is there any word on the class size yet? FB group is at 286. How many students could there be without Facebook profiles?


There are people in that group who aren't students (like Dean Ingram and Director Riley). Dean Ingram said they are shooting for 340 I believe but I am doubting they will hit that.



I think they could hit it but it might lower averages a bit

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm no expert but I think my schedule blows.

blackmooncreeping
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby blackmooncreeping » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:49 pm

romanticegotist wrote:I'm no expert but I think my schedule blows.


What is it?

BigZuck
Posts: 10851
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:59 pm

romanticegotist wrote:I'm no expert but I think my schedule blows.


This

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:15 pm

blackmooncreeping wrote:
romanticegotist wrote:I'm no expert but I think my schedule blows.


What is it?


Con law, civ pro, torts, LRW. The times are kind of weird too, but at least I only have one class on friday

blackmooncreeping
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby blackmooncreeping » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 pm

romanticegotist wrote:
blackmooncreeping wrote:
romanticegotist wrote:I'm no expert but I think my schedule blows.


What is it?


Con law, civ pro, torts, LRW. The times are kind of weird too, but at least I only have one class on friday


I take it y'all don't know which prof's you have yet?

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:25 pm

blackmooncreeping wrote:
romanticegotist wrote:
blackmooncreeping wrote:
romanticegotist wrote:I'm no expert but I think my schedule blows.


What is it?


Con law, civ pro, torts, LRW. The times are kind of weird too, but at least I only have one class on friday


I take it y'all don't know which prof's you have yet?


We do. Chesney, Einhorn, Mullenix, Stapleton

blackmooncreeping
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby blackmooncreeping » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:39 pm

I've got nothin on all of those.

I'll try to give some advice for the prof's I did have if other people want to post who they got.

User avatar
philosoraptor
Posts: 708
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby philosoraptor » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Feel free to post profs/classes in this thread; I think there may be more current students/recent grads following it: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=211989




Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest