Texas Class of 2016

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:21 pm

So like do we use some special hand sign to find each other or what

User avatar
timeandspace11
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby timeandspace11 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:09 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:I can't wait to move to Austin, but our official move-in date is on my brother's birthday. I tried to convince him that he wanted to spend it helping me move and then going out for fancy cocktails, but he doesn't seem enthused. I'm going to call and see if it can be moved up tomorrow!

When is everyone else moving in? (Have we had this discussion already?)



Moving August 10th

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm moving in to a friend's condo so probably sometime around the 18th. I am getting hyped up.

Chaucer1343
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby Chaucer1343 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 am

August 15th-ish

User avatar
StylinNProfilin
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby StylinNProfilin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 am

romanticegotist wrote:So like do we use some special hand sign to find each other or what


we should have a special random phrase that we work into every conversation

that or exchange names through pm but that's no fun lol

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:16 am

I, for one, am looking forward to inevitably covering myself in antiperspirant for the party.

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 pm

So who all's going to be at the thing tomorrow?

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm

romanticegotist wrote:So who all's going to be at the thing tomorrow?


I was planning on it but now I'm not going to be moving in until the day after the party. I'm down to get drinks or whatever any time though

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Me and Shifty will be there.

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm

BigZuck wrote:
romanticegotist wrote:So who all's going to be at the thing tomorrow?


I was planning on it but now I'm not going to be moving in until the day after the party. I'm down to get drinks or whatever any time though


sooo get wasted w/ us on Rainey St. that night?

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:19 pm

romanticegotist wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
romanticegotist wrote:So who all's going to be at the thing tomorrow?


I was planning on it but now I'm not going to be moving in until the day after the party. I'm down to get drinks or whatever any time though


sooo get wasted w/ us on Rainey St. that night?


I'm moving in on Saturday. Is that when you guys are going out? I thought you were post-partying after the thing at the law school?

But yeah, I'm always down to get wasted

User avatar
shifty_eyed
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby shifty_eyed » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:28 pm

I'll be in Austin all weekend to avoid having to help move my sister out of her summer program dorm.

User avatar
StylinNProfilin
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby StylinNProfilin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 pm

I'll be there!

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby Xs20 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:32 pm

.
Last edited by Xs20 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dkb17xzx
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby dkb17xzx » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Does anyone here know when we get our section assignments? I know when they sent us the LOI requests they mentioned it'd be available in July.

User avatar
timeandspace11
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby timeandspace11 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Just got Dean Ward Farnsworth's book in the mail this morning.

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1758
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby romanticegotist » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 pm

timeandspace11 wrote:Just got Dean Ward Farnsworth's book in the mail this morning.


I would say that ~5% of my decision to attend is because he has the best name in history

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 pm

romanticegotist wrote:
timeandspace11 wrote:Just got Dean Ward Farnsworth's book in the mail this morning.


I would say that ~5% of my decision to attend is because he has the best name in history


How did they send it? US Postal Service or some other way?

dkb17xzx
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby dkb17xzx » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 pm

BigZuck wrote:
romanticegotist wrote:
timeandspace11 wrote:Just got Dean Ward Farnsworth's book in the mail this morning.


I would say that ~5% of my decision to attend is because he has the best name in history


How did they send it? US Postal Service or some other way?



USPS...should be there with all your regular mail

User avatar
mg7
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby mg7 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:I can't wait to move to Austin, but our official move-in date is on my brother's birthday. I tried to convince him that he wanted to spend it helping me move and then going out for fancy cocktails, but he doesn't seem enthused. I'm going to call and see if it can be moved up tomorrow!

When is everyone else moving in? (Have we had this discussion already?)


I'll be moving in around 8/14

User avatar
shifty_eyed
Posts: 1934
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby shifty_eyed » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Xs20 wrote:
shifty_eyed wrote:our official move-in date is on my brother's birthday. I tried to convince him that he wanted to spend it helping me move

shifty_eyed wrote:I'll be in Austin all weekend to avoid having to help move my sister out of her summer program dorm.

:lol: :lol:

Oops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Found out yesterday that we can't move in until after the 17th for sure.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Dean Ingram clearly trolling us today by posting in the FB group that section assignments would be out in an hour 3 hours ago.

dkb17xzx
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby dkb17xzx » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am

WokeUpInACar wrote:Dean Ingram clearly trolling us today by posting in the FB group that section assignments would be out in an hour 3 hours ago.


are they out yet?

BigZuck
Posts: 10881
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby BigZuck » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:16 pm

dkb17xzx wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:Dean Ingram clearly trolling us today by posting in the FB group that section assignments would be out in an hour 3 hours ago.


are they out yet?


At what point do we start rioting? If we don't have them by 5?

User avatar
rhcp47
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Re: Texas Class of 2016

Postby rhcp47 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:24 pm

BigZuck wrote:
dkb17xzx wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:Dean Ingram clearly trolling us today by posting in the FB group that section assignments would be out in an hour 3 hours ago.


are they out yet?


At what point do we start rioting? If we don't have them by 5?


We're probably not going to know until Monday, when they originally planned to release our schedules. :(




Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests