UVA Class of 2016

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2016)
User avatar
5ky
Posts: 6374
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby 5ky » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:13 pm

This thread really took a turn for the ugly

User avatar
MyNameIsFlynn!
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby MyNameIsFlynn! » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 pm

^yeah, it feels like a GULC thread except with better employment prospects

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Br3v » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:13 pm

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby danitt » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Br3v wrote:EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY

GROUP HUG Y'ALL!!!!

User avatar
Jaqen
Posts: 947
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Jaqen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 pm

danitt wrote:
Br3v wrote:EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY

GROUP HUG Y'ALL!!!!


Bring it in bros.

WahooLaw24
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby WahooLaw24 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 pm

MyNameIsFlynn! wrote:^yeah, it feels like a GULC thread except with better employment prospects


Flynn wants breakfast!

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby North » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Let's get back on track.

Who's playing softball?

User avatar
TripTrip
Posts: 2738
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby TripTrip » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm

North wrote:Who's playing softball?

I was reading about that. I totally am. I used to suck at baseball as a kid; maybe I can turn that around.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Br3v » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 am

North wrote:Let's get back on track.

Who's playing softball?


Can't wait for softball.

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby danitt » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:16 am

North wrote:Let's get back on track.

Who's playing softball?

Idk what softball is. I need a softball for foreigners tutorial.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Br3v » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 am

danitt wrote:
North wrote:Let's get back on track.

Who's playing softball?

Idk what softball is. I need a softball for foreigners tutorial.


The first day of school everyone shows up to class with no pants on, but usually someone forgets so if your that person everyone crinkles up pieces of paper into a ball and throws it at you. It's like a tradition at some law schools.

User avatar
North
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby North » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

envisciguy
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby envisciguy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 am

Br3v wrote:
danitt wrote:
North wrote:Let's get back on track.

Who's playing softball?

Idk what softball is. I need a softball for foreigners tutorial.


The first day of school everyone shows up to class with no pants on, but usually someone forgets so if your that person everyone crinkles up pieces of paper into a ball and throws it at you. It's like a tradition at some law schools.


Typical 0L mistake. Everyone shows up with pants on and you throw things at the one who forgot. You forgot to mention the section pot too - everyone puts in $1 for the first person to show up to class without pants on. That way it makes it a little less embarrassing, because you've just won $30!

User avatar
Yardbird
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Yardbird » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I was busy trying to be "vigilant" for two days and I come back to this. What happened!

User avatar
mickeysevenn
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby mickeysevenn » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Hey folks! FINALLY checking in!

Are there any chicks out there looking to split a 3BR at the Pavilion? Er--does anyone even know if 3BR slots are still open?

Sorry to crash this thread! As you were, my friends...don't mind me!

User avatar
mickeysevenn
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby mickeysevenn » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:07 pm

...was my last post a total buzzkill on this thread? No replies for days. Sigh. My badddddd. *deactivates TLS account and slowly closes laptop*

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Br3v » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:10 pm

mickeysevenn wrote:...was my last post a total buzzkill on this thread? No replies for days. Sigh. My badddddd. *deactivates TLS account and slowly closes laptop*


Lol don't worry so much. I think it's just that no one for the description/needed housing who read your post.

User avatar
mickeysevenn
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby mickeysevenn » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Br3v wrote:
mickeysevenn wrote:...was my last post a total buzzkill on this thread? No replies for days. Sigh. My badddddd. *deactivates TLS account and slowly closes laptop*


Lol don't worry so much. I think it's just that no one for the description/needed housing who read your post.


http://www.troll.me/images/sad-guy/thanks-bro.jpg

User avatar
Mack12
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Mack12 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

But seriously y'all....does anyone know what the whole softball thing is about?? I'm curious

WahooLaw24
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby WahooLaw24 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Mack12 wrote:But seriously y'all....does anyone know what the whole softball thing is about?? I'm curious


I believe every section just forms a team and they play against each other for fun (and/or dominance?). There's also a bigger tournament involving other schools at some point (I think).

User avatar
Hspeaksfriend
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:18 am

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Hspeaksfriend » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:08 pm

WahooLaw24 wrote:
Mack12 wrote:But seriously y'all....does anyone know what the whole softball thing is about?? I'm curious


I believe every section just forms a team and they play against each other for fun (and/or dominance?). There's also a bigger tournament involving other schools at some point (I think).


This is correct. My friend who goes to University of Chicago just went to the tournament a couple weeks ago. He said UVA usually wins :D

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Br3v » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Also it looks like there is a student v faculty match at some point?

User avatar
Mack12
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Mack12 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Hspeaksfriend wrote:
WahooLaw24 wrote:
Mack12 wrote:But seriously y'all....does anyone know what the whole softball thing is about?? I'm curious


I believe every section just forms a team and they play against each other for fun (and/or dominance?). There's also a bigger tournament involving other schools at some point (I think).


This is correct. My friend who goes to University of Chicago just went to the tournament a couple weeks ago. He said UVA usually wins :D


that actually sounds really fun!! :D

User avatar
Hspeaksfriend
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:18 am

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby Hspeaksfriend » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Mack12 wrote:
Hspeaksfriend wrote:
WahooLaw24 wrote:
Mack12 wrote:But seriously y'all....does anyone know what the whole softball thing is about?? I'm curious


I believe every section just forms a team and they play against each other for fun (and/or dominance?). There's also a bigger tournament involving other schools at some point (I think).


This is correct. My friend who goes to University of Chicago just went to the tournament a couple weeks ago. He said UVA usually wins :D


that actually sounds really fun!! :D


Yeah! Although, I must say... it better be slow pitch for us girls who are scared of getting hit in the face (me)

WahooLaw24
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2016

Postby WahooLaw24 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 pm

It's definitely slow pitch lol.




Return to “TLS Class of 2016 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest