Looking for a Bay Area Apartment for Summer 2014? Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
Aspen

Bronze

Looking for a Bay Area Apartment for Summer 2014?

Post by Aspen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Hey guys. My partner and I have a furnished 1 bedroom apartment that we are looking to sublet for next summer, while we are out of state for my summer associate position. It has a pool, a hot tub, a fitness room, two dedicated parking spaces, is walking distance to BART (only a ten minute walk), has a balcony overlooking a creek and is only a 20 minute BART ride from San Francisco. It is located in downtown Lafayette, which is in the Berkeley Hills and is one of the nicest cities in the Bay Area. We specifically moved here because it is SUPER safe (unlike most of Oakland and many parts of SF) and very quiet at night. It is in walking distance to Safeway, Whole Foods, and Trader Joes (seriously). The apartment has a dishwasher, marble counters, crown molding, and is on the top floor. It will be fully furnished and comes with a king bed we purchased within the past year. If you are interested, e-mail me at georgetownsfs10 @ gmail . com. We're asking around $390 a week, which includes all utilities, with a minimum of ten weeks, or best offer. I am a student at UC Berkeley.

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”