Tour Days Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
sksjsu786

New

Tour Days

Post by sksjsu786 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Does anyone know what the significance is to get an invitation as an applicant to attend a Tour Day at NCCU Law (Durham, NC)?

I got invited to this event....there is no mention of any past events like this on the schools site, and nor is there mention of this current upcoming event on their site or other places on the net...

Should this invite be construed as a good sign that the school is considering me as an applicant and may possibly offer admissions into their fall class?

Prettyj717

New

Re: Tour Days

Post by Prettyj717 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello, I also received an invitation for the Tour Day. I also wondered if this was somehow related to the admission procedure (of hopefully being accepted) :lol: I have searched high and low on the internet for any hints of the sort and have not received any tips or advice as of yet. My application states that it is complete and in review since 3/2, soooo they say wait about 6 weeks after that point. I have about 3 more weeks to wait for a decision.

paraclete11

New

Post by paraclete11 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi, I also received an invitation to attend the Tour day. I also wonder about the significance of this invitation in respects to the admissions process. Has anyone attended yet or plan on attending?

legaleagle2015

New

Post by legaleagle2015 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:01 pm

I believe you are on to something! I was accepted after I attended the Tour! Have any of you been accepted?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”