IUB class of 2015

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
iowalum

Re: IUB class of 2015

Postby iowalum » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

McLean.J wrote:
TommyK wrote:
cedarseoul wrote:Has anyone had difficulty accessing their IU e-mail? I tried to set it up after Admissions sent out the student ID numbers, but it's not working for me...and IT hasn't been able to help me.

Just wondering. I want to make sure I'm not missing important info.

I tried it about a month ago, wasn't able to, and just assumed they hadn't enabled it yet. I am running under the assumption that they'll be emailing us at our personal email address.

I was able to set mine up. They haven't sent out anything of any major relevance yet, but if they do I'll be sure to pass that message along. I know I needed my username and passphrase to access OneStart and set up direct deposit for my scholarship/loan money (which was important for me). Although, I'm doing Summer Start, so maybe mine was enabled earlier? I'm not sure. But like I said, they haven't sent anything important yet.

Same as above, I have already set mine up through OneStart but there hasn't been anything important. Also I was able to set my direct deposit up without much trouble on the same site.

cedarseoul

Postby cedarseoul » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 am

I've got everything up and running now. Maybe they were waiting a little longer for non-summer starters. :shrug:

aquasalad

Postby aquasalad » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 am

pjlamond wrote:My roommate and myself (current 1Ls) are looking for a third roommate starting this fall. We are conveniently located less than 2 minutes walking distance from the best bars in town or the law library. Our cozy Burnham apartment on Dunn features such luxuries as a pool table and matching couches. If you are interested please send me a message at pjlamond@indiana.edu.

Best,
Patrick

LOL

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”