Columbia Law Class of 2015

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
User avatar
indigomachine
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby indigomachine » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Corrupty wrote:It's my impression that there is already a White Party/Exchange on Aug. 25th for the two schools.


Yeah, I'll most likely be there as well :)

This is more jumping off the TLS-get-together type stuff that seems to be going around. (Also, excuse for more partying/fun before we have no free time?)

User avatar
blue_c
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby blue_c » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Sup indigo! I'm finally moving in on Monday. How's NYC been treating you?

Also, keep me posted if y'all decide to do something.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 pm

indigomachine wrote:
Corrupty wrote:It's my impression that there is already a White Party/Exchange on Aug. 25th for the two schools.


Yeah, I'll most likely be there as well :)

This is more jumping off the TLS-get-together type stuff that seems to be going around. (Also, excuse for more partying/fun before we have no free time?)

definitely interested in anything after I get there the 16th.

also, blue, I'm PMing you my phone number

User avatar
jetissent
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby jetissent » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 am

I'm predicting schedules today. I think this is the day they came out last year or the year before. :D

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby Bronck » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 pm

jetissent wrote:I'm predicting schedules today. I think this is the day they came out last year or the year before. :D


Where do they generally show up? Lawnet?

User avatar
jetissent
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby jetissent » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:42 pm

I checked lawnet, course webs, and the regular Columbia student log on page (where all the health insurance and direct deposit crap is). That's where we currently have the placeholder credits people were talking about.

User avatar
indigomachine
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby indigomachine » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
indigomachine wrote:
Corrupty wrote:It's my impression that there is already a White Party/Exchange on Aug. 25th for the two schools.


Yeah, I'll most likely be there as well :)

This is more jumping off the TLS-get-together type stuff that seems to be going around. (Also, excuse for more partying/fun before we have no free time?)

definitely interested in anything after I get there the 16th.

also, blue, I'm PMing you my phone number


Ditto. I'm sure we'll figure out a way to work something out.

NYC has been great, although doing it mostly on my credit card has been... eh... haha
Just waiting for those loans to disburse!

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby JamMasterJ » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 am

indigomachine wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
indigomachine wrote:
Corrupty wrote:It's my impression that there is already a White Party/Exchange on Aug. 25th for the two schools.


Yeah, I'll most likely be there as well :)

This is more jumping off the TLS-get-together type stuff that seems to be going around. (Also, excuse for more partying/fun before we have no free time?)

definitely interested in anything after I get there the 16th.

also, blue, I'm PMing you my phone number


Ditto. I'm sure we'll figure out a way to work something out.

NYC has been great, although doing it mostly on my credit card has been... eh... haha
Just waiting for those loans to disburse!

Don't worry, I found a bunch of good shit to eat on Yelp in the lowest $ range :lol:

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby Bronck » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 pm

I forgot what they said at ASW.... are the odd numbered or even numbered lockers on the top level? Since we get to reserve our lockers on Monday.

User avatar
blue_c
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby blue_c » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 am

Bronck wrote:I forgot what they said at ASW.... are the odd numbered or even numbered lockers on the top level? Since we get to reserve our lockers on Monday.


Here's an old ask a 2L thread - link

User avatar
crooked
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby crooked » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 am

Feel dumb asking this, but where do we sign up for lockers?

EDIT: Just called - they said they'll e-mail out more information soon, in case anyone else was wondering.
Last edited by crooked on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jetissent
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby jetissent » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 am

crooked wrote:Feel dumb asking this, but where do we sign up for lockers?



I was about to ask the same thing. I don't see a link to it in lawnet anywhere...

User avatar
amc987
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby amc987 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 am

jetissent wrote:I was about to ask the same thing. I don't see a link to it in lawnet anywhere...


I don't either...

User avatar
crooked
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby crooked » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 am

Edited my post above.

User avatar
jetissent
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby jetissent » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 am

crooked wrote:Edited my post above.



Good to know, thanks! :)

User avatar
icedflames
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby icedflames » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am

can we agree lawnet has a terrible design

User avatar
jetissent
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby jetissent » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 am

It's up now.

User avatar
smaug_
Posts: 2195
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby smaug_ » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:46 am

Just go into law net and click on the tab at the top that says "My Services" under "Building Services" you should see "Request Locker."

ETA: grrr typos
Last edited by smaug_ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15475
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby Tiago Splitter » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:04 am

icedflames wrote:can we agree lawnet has a terrible design


yes

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby Bronck » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 am

Just got my locker. Odd number!

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby Bronck » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 am

I figured we'd have our schedules by now. Might just have to wait until orientation

User avatar
KevinP
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby KevinP » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 pm

hibiki wrote:Just go into law net and click on the tap at the top that says "My Services" under "Building Services" you should see "Request Locker."

ty!

icedflames wrote:can we agree lawnet has a terrible design

I actually kind of like it. Reminds me of the internet in the 90s.

Bronck wrote:Just got my locker. Odd number!

+1

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby Bronck » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:57 pm

KevinP wrote:
icedflames wrote:can we agree lawnet has a terrible design

I actually kind of like it. Reminds me of the internet in the 90s.


:lol: Time to bring back Netscape?

User avatar
crooked
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby crooked » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Bronck wrote:I figured we'd have our schedules by now. Might just have to wait until orientation


I'm bummed about this - it would be nice to know in advance!

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Columbia Law Class of 2015

Postby Bronck » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 pm

SCHEDULES ARE OUT ON LAWNET!!!




Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest