Northwestern c/o 2015 - Coming up: Clown car Ikea parties Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
readeatsleep

New

Re: Northwestern c/o 2015 - leading the T14 in bacon consumption

Post by readeatsleep » Sun May 13, 2012 9:30 pm

hi gang-

does anyone know what the dates are for orientation this summer? i imagine it is the end of august and the beginning of september, but i wonder if anyone knows exactly when?

thanks, see you all soon...

cmob

New

Post by cmob » Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 am

readeatsleep wrote:hi gang-

does anyone know what the dates are for orientation this summer? i imagine it is the end of august and the beginning of september, but i wonder if anyone knows exactly when?

thanks, see you all soon...
From the admitted website:

"August 27-31
Orientation Week. Orientation is mandatory for incoming students.

September 4
First day of classes."

readeatsleep

New

Post by readeatsleep » Mon May 14, 2012 10:12 pm

thanks!

...i have heard nothing from the law school since i was accepted!

cactuarX3

Silver

Post by cactuarX3 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:54 pm

hey guys, totally rookie question here but is there a 2nd deposit deadline or is there only 1 deposit required for NU? didn't see anything on the website for a 2nd one.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

franklyscarlet

Gold

Post by franklyscarlet » Wed May 16, 2012 1:57 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:hey guys, totally rookie question here but is there a 2nd deposit deadline or is there only 1 deposit required for NU? didn't see anything on the website for a 2nd one.
Just the one as far as I know.

It still makes me smile to see you ITT after being in the same threads for so much of our cycles!

Kikero

Silver

Post by Kikero » Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:hey guys, totally rookie question here but is there a 2nd deposit deadline or is there only 1 deposit required for NU? didn't see anything on the website for a 2nd one.
Yeah, there's just one (two if you are a deferral). I was sort of nervous about making sure I did everything right so I called up after my second deposit check got cashed and NU confirmed that there wasn't anything more that needed to be done.

On an unrelated note, I just got these in the mail today and am blatantly bragging to everybody, so here ya go Northwestern friends:

--ImageRemoved--

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Kikero wrote:
Yeah, there's just one (two if you are a deferral). I was sort of nervous about making sure I did everything right so I called up after my second deposit check got cashed and NU confirmed that there wasn't anything more that needed to be done.

On an unrelated note, I just got these in the mail today and am blatantly bragging to everybody, so here ya go Northwestern friends:

--ImageRemoved--
Those are wicked cool.

Are there pint glass ones? My everyday drinking glasses are a collection of pint glasses.

I'm a deferral and I actually ended up paying three deposits. One last spring, one in the summer some time, and one this spring. On the bright side, that's like 1% of my total tuition taken care of!

Kikero

Silver

Post by Kikero » Wed May 16, 2012 2:40 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
Kikero wrote:

--ImageRemoved--
Those are wicked cool.

Are there pint glass ones? My everyday drinking glasses are a collection of pint glasses.

I'm a deferral and I actually ended up paying three deposits. One last spring, one in the summer some time, and one this spring. On the bright side, that's like 1% of my total tuition taken care of!
Yeah, they have pints too. You can buy them here: http://store.hbo.com/game-of-thrones-vi ... of-thrones

Although it looks like they only have Lannister and Targaryen available, I know they used to have the other houses too, so they might just be temporarily out of stock or something.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Kikero wrote:Yeah, they have pints too. You can buy them here: http://store.hbo.com/game-of-thrones-vi ... of-thrones

Although it looks like they only have Lannister and Targaryen available, I know they used to have the other houses too, so they might just be temporarily out of stock or something.
Awesome. Totally going to keep my eye out for a Stark pint glass.

cactuarX3

Silver

Post by cactuarX3 » Wed May 16, 2012 3:02 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
Just the one as far as I know.

It still makes me smile to see you ITT after being in the same threads for so much of our cycles!
ah yes, i remember our awesome neuroticness in the Gtown thread. i must have tried logging into their ASW like 6,000 times that day

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed May 16, 2012 3:54 pm

I don't know what happened to the bacon thread, but I just want to tell someone that I made bacon ravioli

Corsair

Gold

Post by Corsair » Wed May 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed May 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Corsair wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:I don't know what happened to the bacon thread, but I just want to tell someone that I made bacon ravioli
With cheese inside as well, I hope.
parm and romano. also egg yolk

Corsair

Gold

Post by Corsair » Thu May 17, 2012 2:32 pm

ieyeispy

New

Post by ieyeispy » Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 am

Hi Guys

This is a little off the ongoing discussion :?. Are there any Internationals on this forum. I am from India, and I'll be your classmate :).

crumpetsandtea

Platinum

Post by crumpetsandtea » Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 am

Kikero wrote:

--ImageRemoved--
OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE. I LOVE THIS.
ieyeispy wrote:Hi Guys

This is a little off the ongoing discussion :?. Are there any Internationals on this forum. I am from India, and I'll be your classmate :).
Hey!!! I'm not international, but it's awesome to meet you, glad to have you in the incoming class!! :D

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

ieyeispy

New

Post by ieyeispy » Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm

I am really looking forward to meet all of you. When are you guys arriving in Chicago? Have you fixed your housing? I've applied to Worcester house for now. Hoping for that to work out.

Also, I am thinking of buying a new notebook. Is anyone able to access the models available if you buy from Northwestern? It requires a password to access. May be right not its too premature.

Eugenie Danglars

Gold

Post by Eugenie Danglars » Tue May 22, 2012 2:21 pm

ieyeispy wrote:I am really looking forward to meet all of you. When are you guys arriving in Chicago? Have you fixed your housing? I've applied to Worcester house for now. Hoping for that to work out.

Also, I am thinking of buying a new notebook. Is anyone able to access the models available if you buy from Northwestern? It requires a password to access. May be right not its too premature.
You'll be getting info to set up your NetID soonish (I think?). You'll be able to access it then :-)

crumpetsandtea

Platinum

Post by crumpetsandtea » Tue May 22, 2012 3:12 pm

YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's all. <3

franklyscarlet

Gold

Post by franklyscarlet » Tue May 22, 2012 3:18 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR.

That's all. <3

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

crumpetsandtea

Platinum

Post by crumpetsandtea » Tue May 22, 2012 3:26 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR.

That's all. <3
lol

ieyeispy

New

Post by ieyeispy » Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 am

Eugenie Danglars wrote:
ieyeispy wrote:I am really looking forward to meet all of you. When are you guys arriving in Chicago? Have you fixed your housing? I've applied to Worcester house for now. Hoping for that to work out.

You'll be getting info to set up your NetID soonish (I think?). You'll be able to access it then :-)
Thanks, I did try logging in with the net id, but it doesn't work.

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Thu May 24, 2012 6:30 pm

finally got my "we're sending you your acceptance package" email.

Blumpbeef

Gold

Post by Blumpbeef » Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:finally got my "we're sending you your acceptance package" email.
ya me too

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”