Hello everyone! Congratulations on being admitted to Michigan Law. Over the upcoming summer, I will be working in Chicago, so I am looking to sublet my apartment to a summer starter. Here is the information: Perfect Summer Sublet:
Private, spacious and well-kept 1-bedroom apartment, conveniently located just two short blocks from the Law School. Location:
901 Oakland Avenue, Apt. 3Available:
5/ 7 - 8/ 17Description:
• Large 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom apartment in a 7-unit apartment building.
• One free parking space in private lot directly behind the apartment.
• Front entrance and private rear entrance to apartment.
• Eat-in kitchen with new stove, new sink and mega storage.
• Large, bright, newly carpeted living room with built-in book shelves , many windows and air conditioning unit.
• Unfurnished. Includes range, refrigerator, water. No pets, no smoking.Price:
$795/monthPictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/76344831@N ... 260252799/Contact:
Tyler at email@example.com