UVA Class of 2015

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
User avatar
the_littlest_viking
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby the_littlest_viking » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:10 pm

FloridaCoastalorbust wrote:Considering the large amount on the FB group, I'm guessing we have some lurkers. Come out wherever you are - this thread pales in comparison to years past.

I was just hiding cause things turned nasty in this thread. Really harshing my aura, as the kids are saying.

theduffman
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby theduffman » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Sad I'm gonna miss all of y'all for ASW this weekend :(. Make sure to give lots of suggestions for those of us that are visiting on our own later!

t14fanboy
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby t14fanboy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:43 pm

theduffman wrote:Sad I'm gonna miss all of y'all for ASW this weekend :(. Make sure to give lots of suggestions for those of us that are visiting on our own later!


Someone post some epic pics for the peeps who can't go. Not me.

hooma
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby hooma » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 am

Just booked a hostel, per the suggestion of another poster (thank you! hotels are expensive). My train doesn't get in until 7:30 so I'm afraid I'll miss the BBQ, anyone going out/want to meet up Thursday night? Also, does anyone know how I can get tickets to the Libel show if I can't go to the BBQ?

User avatar
dailygrind
Posts: 19658
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:08 am

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby dailygrind » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 pm

hooma wrote:Also, does anyone know how I can get tickets to the Libel show if I can't go to the BBQ?


Thursday night is sold out, but Friday still has some tickets available. If all else fails, they'll sell tickets at the door unless they sell out (doors open at 7 and it's located at, I think, the Caplin Auditorium).

bobbyh1919
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby bobbyh1919 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 pm

So, who's ready to read some mock cases?

t14fanboy
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby t14fanboy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 pm


ucbkenn
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby ucbkenn » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:26 am

Headed your way C-ville.

envisciguy
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby envisciguy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 am

Sitting in the Gainesville airport waiting for a delayed flight, but once it gets here, on to Charlotte for a connector and then C-ville!

User avatar
chem
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby chem » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 am

Leaving around 5:30. If anyone wants to say hi I'll be the tall guy in khakis and a navy polo tomorrow

bobbyh1919
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby bobbyh1919 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 am

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but they didn't specify any sort of dress code for tomorrow right? Jeans and a collared shirt would be cool?

User avatar
chem
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby chem » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 am

bobbyh1919 wrote:I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but they didn't specify any sort of dress code for tomorrow right? Jeans and a collared shirt would be cool?


Yes to everything you said

User avatar
jwalterweatherman
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby jwalterweatherman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:42 pm

So UVA Law is cool, y'all. I can't wait to play softball with any and all of you. I'm probably going to buy a supplement soon so that I can get a head-start on gunning for first base.

By the way, how awesome was the head of the Alumni Foundation?

hooma
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby hooma » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 am

jwalterweatherman wrote:So UVA Law is cool, y'all. I can't wait to play softball with any and all of you. I'm probably going to buy a supplement soon so that I can get a head-start on gunning for first base.

By the way, how awesome was the head of the Alumni Foundation?

He killed it. That man made me so energized about UVA.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby Tom Joad » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:35 am

--ImageRemoved--
Me missing ASW :(

User avatar
chem
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby chem » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 am

hooma wrote:
jwalterweatherman wrote:So UVA Law is cool, y'all. I can't wait to play softball with any and all of you. I'm probably going to buy a supplement soon so that I can get a head-start on gunning for first base.

By the way, how awesome was the head of the Alumni Foundation?

He killed it. That man made me so energized about UVA.


Especially after the financial aid meeting

hooma
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby hooma » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:11 pm

chem wrote:
hooma wrote:
jwalterweatherman wrote:So UVA Law is cool, y'all. I can't wait to play softball with any and all of you. I'm probably going to buy a supplement soon so that I can get a head-start on gunning for first base.

By the way, how awesome was the head of the Alumni Foundation?

He killed it. That man made me so energized about UVA.


Especially after the financial aid meeting

Yeah, that was sobering. The rest of the weekend though, was quite the opposite :D

User avatar
the_littlest_viking
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby the_littlest_viking » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Fun times. I hope those $2 drafts at Boylan Heights are a regular thing.

bobbyh1919
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby bobbyh1919 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Very impressed by UVA and Charlottesville. I thought the alumni guy and the career services people were excellent, as was the student panel I attended.

barneytrouble
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby barneytrouble » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 pm

cliffnotes for those of us who couldnt make it? pleaseandthankyou

bobbyh1919
Posts: 560
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby bobbyh1919 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh, plus I got to meet Chem!

User avatar
thelawschoolproject
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby thelawschoolproject » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Um...I was not a fan of the alumni guy. ...or of the ASW as a whole.

User avatar
dakure
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby dakure » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:Um...I was not a fan of the alumni guy. ...or of the ASW as a whole.

--ImageRemoved--
Image
Image
Image

and maybe...

Image


Needless to say, I quite enjoyed the experience.

there might also have been this:
Image

User avatar
chem
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby chem » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:Um...I was not a fan of the alumni guy. ...or of the ASW as a whole.


woah. thoughts?

User avatar
dakure
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2015

Postby dakure » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm

And the
--ImageRemoved--
that they gave out were amazing.




Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest