TLS Class of 2015

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2015)
lonewolf2002
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby lonewolf2002 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 am

George Mason U

User avatar
kalede
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby kalede » Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 am

Minnesota

User avatar
rickgrimes69
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby rickgrimes69 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Duke

User avatar
Scotusnerd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby Scotusnerd » Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 pm

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=179316

University of South Carolina. Just cuz we're not T14 doesn't mean we're not awesome! 8)

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby Nova » Sun May 13, 2012 12:23 am

Minnesota

User avatar
Comoncents
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby Comoncents » Thu May 17, 2012 5:33 pm

UTK Law
: University of Tennessee College of Law-(Knoxville)

juicyj
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby juicyj » Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Missouri

User avatar
LawSuccess
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby LawSuccess » Fri May 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Georgetown

User avatar
Ernert
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby Ernert » Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Penn

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby Killingly » Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Michigan

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby JamMasterJ » Mon May 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Northwestern (for now)

landla
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby landla » Tue May 29, 2012 3:59 pm

BU!

User avatar
blue_c
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby blue_c » Tue May 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Columbia

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 am

JamMasterJ wrote:Northwestern (for now)

:| Sketchyyyyy.
blue_c wrote:Columbia

BTW blue I've been meaning to say this but didn't know where now that I don't post in NH (maybe FA?), but I really really like your new tar. That was TEH BEST EPISODE EVER.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby 20130312 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

.
Last edited by 20130312 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe Black
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby Joe Black » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 pm

There shouldn't be a class of 2015 at any law schools outside the T14, really..read a freakin' newspaper, wake up, the U.S. department of labor statistics released a report recently that says over the next 10 years law schools will produce 4 times as many lawyers as there are jobs for them, law school is a really bad idea, you all go on facebook at least once a day right...at least read the facebook page titled Don't Go to Law School, I mean c'mon you're supposed to be sophisticated consumers who know all the stats..or so the learned judge in NY thinks...so don't act like a horse with blinders on and don't hide in law school just because you don't want to enter the real world now, you'll end up in the same place just 3 years later. The legal "profession" is dead.

User avatar
RedBirds2011
Posts: 623
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby RedBirds2011 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Joe Black wrote:There shouldn't be a class of 2015 at any law schools outside the T14, really..read a freakin' newspaper, wake up, the U.S. department of labor statistics released a report recently that says over the next 10 years law schools will produce 4 times as many lawyers as there are jobs for them, law school is a really bad idea, you all go on facebook at least once a day right...at least read the facebook page titled Don't Go to Law School, I mean c'mon you're supposed to be sophisticated consumers who know all the stats..or so the learned judge in NY thinks...so don't act like a horse with blinders on and don't hide in law school just because you don't want to enter the real world now, you'll end up in the same place just 3 years later. The legal "profession" is dead.




Dude...seriously? Take this crap elsewhere. It's not needed ITT.

lospants
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby lospants » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 am

Joe Black wrote:There shouldn't be a class of 2015 at any law schools outside the T14, really..read a freakin' newspaper, wake up, the U.S. department of labor statistics released a report recently that says over the next 10 years law schools will produce 4 times as many lawyers as there are jobs for them, law school is a really bad idea, you all go on facebook at least once a day right...at least read the facebook page titled Don't Go to Law School, I mean c'mon you're supposed to be sophisticated consumers who know all the stats..or so the learned judge in NY thinks...so don't act like a horse with blinders on and don't hide in law school just because you don't want to enter the real world now, you'll end up in the same place just 3 years later. The legal "profession" is dead.


I'm guessing someone is unable to pass the bar...

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 am

Joe Black wrote:There shouldn't be a class of 2015 at any law schools outside the T14, really..read a freakin' newspaper, wake up, the U.S. department of labor statistics released a report recently that says over the next 10 years law schools will produce 4 times as many lawyers as there are jobs for them, law school is a really bad idea, you all go on facebook at least once a day right...at least read the facebook page titled Don't Go to Law School, I mean c'mon you're supposed to be sophisticated consumers who know all the stats..or so the learned judge in NY thinks...so don't act like a horse with blinders on and don't hide in law school just because you don't want to enter the real world now, you'll end up in the same place just 3 years later. The legal "profession" is dead.

to continue your horse analogy, let's not beat a dead one

LeninLunchbox
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 am

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby LeninLunchbox » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

JamMasterJ wrote:to continue your horse analogy, let's not beat a dead one


Clutch, bro, clutch.

EliHBCU
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby EliHBCU » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Please do not post spam.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 pm

EliHBCU wrote:Congratulations class of 2015!!! There are lots of great websites and articles on things people might want to know before going to law school. Some are doom and gloom, but some just provide helpful information. Check out the article below for some helpful tips!!

[REDACTED.]

PS. Try to enjoy the summer before as much as possible... it's all uphill once you start. =)

reported, stop spamming your stuff in a manner that derails threads. There's a time and place for that

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby JD Janitor » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 pm

UNC

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
EliHBCU wrote:Congratulations class of 2015!!! There are lots of great websites and articles on things people might want to know before going to law school. Some are doom and gloom, but some just provide helpful information. Check out the article below for some helpful tips!!

[REDACTED.]

PS. Try to enjoy the summer before as much as possible... it's all uphill once you start. =)

reported, stop spamming your stuff in a manner that derails threads. There's a time and place for that

whoops, sorry for spam-quoting, mods :oops:

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2015

Postby Tom Joad » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:30 pm

JD Janitor wrote:UNC

Cool username. Ex-janitors unite.




Return to “TLS Class of 2015 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest