CALI Lesson access? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Garinold

New

CALI Lesson access?

Post by Garinold » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 pm

I keep calling my law library for access to the CALI Lessons and they keep transferring me to the reference desk which apparently is manned by nobody. With my contracts final this Friday it isn't exactly perfect timing to go awol. I know this is probably inappropriate to ask but if anyone could help me out by PMing me an account name and password I would really appreciate it.

Garinold

New

Re: CALI Lesson access?

Post by Garinold » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Ok I got the code and was able to create an account and login, but still can't actually access a lesson. Anyone else run into this problem?

Anyone see this message on the screen and not know what to do?

"The links to run this lesson should appear here, but you are registered as a guest on the site. When you registered did you use your law school or organization's authorization code? If not, get the authorization code for your school or organization and edit your account to get full access to the CALI website. If you did enter the proper authorization code when you registered, please contact CALI to get this fixed."

Of course calling CALI didn't work because no one answers the phone at 2pm on a Wednesday.

Wahoo1L

New

Post by Wahoo1L » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Have you tried going to My Profile, then Edit, and then reentering the code you got? I couldn't access lessons until I entered the code in for the second time for some reason.

daysofbeingwild

New

Post by daysofbeingwild » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Bumping this. I need a password too. Can anyone PM and help me out?

Supposedly my law school doesn't subscribe to the CALI lessons because the professors don't think it's helpful. It's probably because they're cheap bastards, and because subscribing to CALI is not an activity that will increase their USNews rating.

lawschooliseasy

Bronze

Post by lawschooliseasy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Bumping this, because apparently my T25 doesn't subscribe to CALI lessons. Any way to get access or can anyone PM me a password? Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”