1L civil procedure flow chart

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
acrossthelake
Posts: 4431
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby acrossthelake » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Great flow charts.

tipler4213
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:16 am

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby tipler4213 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:55 pm

TAG

User avatar
gothamm
Posts: 506
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby gothamm » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm

tag

Metaread
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby Metaread » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:05 am

Nice flowcharts, but I'd echo other people's desire to be able to download these without registering/paying money per month. Any options on the table that people would recommend?

jarofsoup
Posts: 1952
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 am

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby jarofsoup » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:31 am

.

User avatar
drmguy
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 am

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby drmguy » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:45 am

Metaread wrote:Nice flowcharts, but I'd echo other people's desire to be able to download these without registering/paying money per month. Any options on the table that people would recommend?


I did the same as a poster above. 24 screen shots pasted into a document.

leefair123
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby leefair123 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 pm

tag

lawyerwannabe
Posts: 945
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby lawyerwannabe » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Tag.

User avatar
piccolittle
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby piccolittle » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 pm

itsirtou wrote:Hey guys -- I made a cheat sheet last yera of all the tests that I learned in Civ Pro. I just went ahead and uploaded it on Mediafire; hopefully it works (and is helpful to someone).

http://www.mediafire.com/?my5xoquzkbrq9t0


Thanks for this!

User avatar
Magnolia
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby Magnolia » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 pm

itsirtou wrote:Hey guys -- I made a cheat sheet last yera of all the tests that I learned in Civ Pro. I just went ahead and uploaded it on Mediafire; hopefully it works (and is helpful to someone).

http://www.mediafire.com/?my5xoquzkbrq9t0

This is amazing. Thank you so much.

dreakol
Posts: 572
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby dreakol » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 pm

GAIAtheCHEERLEADER wrote:Tagged. Thank you :)


summon vanwinkle

lawschoolproblems86
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby lawschoolproblems86 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Has anyone figured out how to download those flowcharts without registering and paying? I'm not sure how people screenshot them, it only lets me see the first page. If someone willing to email me the docs could PM me I'd appreciate it. Thanks

User avatar
ephemeral.bete.noire
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby ephemeral.bete.noire » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Excellent! So glad I caught this before getting too deep into my civ pro outline..

User avatar
Bless
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 am

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby Bless » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 am

Tagged. Thanks.

User avatar
shepdawg
Posts: 477
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby shepdawg » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:49 am

Link
Last edited by shepdawg on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

plugkev
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby plugkev » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:55 pm

--LinkRemoved--

found it free if no one else posted this yet.

User avatar
Gettingstarted1928
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby Gettingstarted1928 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Why do these ask for money to download when you can view and print them without paying anything?

User avatar
sundance95
Posts: 2123
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby sundance95 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 am

Gettingstarted1928 wrote:Why do these ask for money to download when you can view and print them without paying anything?

Why does HBO charge a subscription fee?

User avatar
Gettingstarted1928
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby Gettingstarted1928 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:36 am

sundance95 wrote:
Gettingstarted1928 wrote:Why do these ask for money to download when you can view and print them without paying anything?

Why does HBO charge a subscription fee?


I don't see the comparison. Again, they show you the flow charts and allow you to print them, but they are still asking for money. Are you saying anyone can turn on HBO and only be asked to make the monthly payments?

User avatar
sundance95
Posts: 2123
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby sundance95 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:39 am

Gettingstarted1928 wrote:
sundance95 wrote:
Gettingstarted1928 wrote:Why do these ask for money to download when you can view and print them without paying anything?

Why does HBO charge a subscription fee?


I don't see the comparison. Again, they show you the flow charts and allow you to print them, but they are still asking for money. Are you saying anyone can turn on HBO and only be asked to make the monthly payments?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bittorrent

The point I was making was, even if you can get a product totally for free on the internet, some schmos will pay if you ask.

User avatar
Gettingstarted1928
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby Gettingstarted1928 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 am

sundance95 wrote:
Gettingstarted1928 wrote:
sundance95 wrote:
Gettingstarted1928 wrote:Why do these ask for money to download when you can view and print them without paying anything?

Why does HBO charge a subscription fee?


I don't see the comparison. Again, they show you the flow charts and allow you to print them, but they are still asking for money. Are you saying anyone can turn on HBO and only be asked to make the monthly payments?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bittorrent

The point I was making was, even if you can get a product totally for free on the internet, some schmos will pay if you ask.


I'm a little slow, so bear with me.

At the beginning of this thread, a few people were asking how to get these charts for free. What I don't get is how I'm able to just open the links provided in the first couple posters and access the charts without paying. Are these only "previews" of a larger document that you can only get after paying?

User avatar
Flash
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby Flash » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 pm

drmguy wrote:
Metaread wrote:Nice flowcharts, but I'd echo other people's desire to be able to download these without registering/paying money per month. Any options on the table that people would recommend?


I did the same as a poster above. 24 screen shots pasted into a document.

Can somebody that's done that put it on dropbox?

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby ahduth » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 pm

sundance95 wrote:Also, shouldn't the last box say that courts may DENY, not grant, supplemental jurisdiction pursuant to 1367(c)?


Yeah dude. I'm not sure what's supposed to be happening on this chart, tbh. Isn't it just simpler to read 28 USC 1367?

User avatar
TheFutureLawyer
Posts: 3881
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby TheFutureLawyer » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:55 pm

good stuff here

User avatar
crossarmant
Posts: 1116
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:01 am

Re: 1L civil procedure flow chart

Postby crossarmant » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Goddamn lifesaver, thanks.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ididntwantsalmon, OldArmy and 5 guests