Pot smokers in law school Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
savagedm

Bronze

Re: Pot smokers in law school

Post by savagedm » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:56 pm

I don't smoke weed but if I were to do such, Bong > Vape > Pipe > Blunt > GB > Hookah > Edibles > Resin > Apple & Other Foods > Pens

Of course this is entirely dependent on the strain... if it's that purple stuff, then I would use the better apparatuses.

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:23 pm

bongs waste too much, vaporizers cost too much, pipes were cool in 9th grade.

gotta go with the j: too many people chief the blunts and it messes up the rotation.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 pm

northwood wrote:bongs waste too much, vaporizers cost too much, pipes were cool in 9th grade.

gotta go with the j: too many people chief the blunts and it messes up the rotation.
There's no reason to share a blunt. We've got a house rule that everyone must have his own blunt.

ResolutePear

Platinum

Post by ResolutePear » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:28 pm

JazzOne wrote:
northwood wrote:bongs waste too much, vaporizers cost too much, pipes were cool in 9th grade.

There's no reason to share a blunt. We've got a house rule that everyone must have his own blunt.
You just outted the man as a HS'er

law2013

New

Post by law2013 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Sorry man, but that's just plain wrong. Bongs are the only way to burn the green, smoking out of anything else is just not the same. Water filters and cools the smoke for that smooth hit that makes the world go around.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 pm

i find that it burns the weed too fast.. although the highs from bong hits are epic.

maan i miss college

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Vape is definitely the healthiest/best.

mrmangs

Silver

Post by mrmangs » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 pm

I've never used a Vape, but been curious to try it. The first time I got high was after taking a ridiculous amount of bong hits of purple, proceeded by a Death by Chocolate crazy event with tons of people and amazing music. It was a transformative experience.

savagedm

Bronze

Post by savagedm » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:39 am

mrmangs wrote:I've never used a Vape, but been curious to try it. The first time I got high was after taking a ridiculous amount of bong hits of purple, proceeded by a Death by Chocolate crazy event with tons of people and amazing music. It was a transformative experience.
They are amazing... hypothetically ;)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

fugitivejammer

Bronze

Post by fugitivejammer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:45 am

Bongs r definitely gonna get u baked the most. The first time i smoked from a bong, I smoked a keef bowl with this ballin drug dealer who happened to be my state's chess champion during high school....so after getting higher than i ever was or ever have been since, i played and drew him in a game of chess in front of a small crowd. it was crazy. at least that's what i think happened....lol

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:17 pm

--ImageRemoved--

sundance95

Gold

Post by sundance95 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Anyone see Time magazine's cover page and article this week? Fair and balanced, and from a mainstream source. The coverage on this issue has changed an unbelievable amount in the last decade.

ChattTNdt

Bronze

Post by ChattTNdt » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 pm

fugitivejammer wrote:Bongs r definitely gonna get u baked the most. The first time i smoked from a bong, I smoked a keef bowl with this ballin drug dealer who happened to be my state's chess champion during high school....so after getting higher than i ever was or ever have been since, i played and drew him in a game of chess in front of a small crowd. it was crazy. at least that's what i think happened....lol

One of the better "first time smoking" experiences I've heard about... :mrgreen:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 pm

ChattTNdt wrote:
fugitivejammer wrote:Bongs r definitely gonna get u baked the most. The first time i smoked from a bong, I smoked a keef bowl with this ballin drug dealer who happened to be my state's chess champion during high school....so after getting higher than i ever was or ever have been since, i played and drew him in a game of chess in front of a small crowd. it was crazy. at least that's what i think happened....lol

One of the better "first time smoking" experiences I've heard about... :mrgreen:
Yeah, I was going to post, "Cool Story Bro," but it actually was.

Diamond

Post by 20160810 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 am

JazzOne wrote:
ChattTNdt wrote:

Yeah, I was going to post, "Cool Story Bro," but it actually was.
Not that I know personally, but I have it on good authority that playing chess when you're high is a WHOLE lot of fun.

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 am

SBL wrote:Not that I know personally, but I have it on good authority that playing chess when you're high is a WHOLE lot of fun.
also, stretching. from what i hear.

Borhas

Platinum

Post by Borhas » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 am

savagedm wrote:I don't smoke weed but if I were to do such, Bong > Vape > Pipe > Blunt > GB > Hookah > Edibles > Resin > Apple & Other Foods > Pens

Of course this is entirely dependent on the strain... if it's that purple stuff, then I would use the better apparatuses.
If I were to smoke weed I would use a spliff, because tobacco is not bad in moderation
Last edited by Borhas on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 am

mrmangs wrote:I've never used a Vape, but been curious to try it. The first time I got high was after taking a ridiculous amount of bong hits of purple, proceeded by a Death by Chocolate crazy event with tons of people and amazing music. It was a transformative experience.
Some of my friends in college got this blueberry weed. It was fucking crazy. How can weed smoke taste like blueberries?

invisiblesun

Bronze

Post by invisiblesun » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:30 am

JazzOne wrote:
Some of my friends in college got this blueberry weed. It was fucking crazy. How can weed smoke taste like blueberries?
lots and lots of additives

ChattTNdt

Bronze

Post by ChattTNdt » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 am

invisiblesun wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

Not in the good shit

Jaren25

New

Post by Jaren25 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 am

sundance95 wrote:Anyone see Time magazine's cover page and article this week? Fair and balanced, and from a mainstream source. The coverage on this issue has changed an unbelievable amount in the last decade.
Yea, I saw that. The culture is definitely changing. There's a bunch of good TV specials on it too.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

fugitivejammer

Bronze

Post by fugitivejammer » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 pm

invisiblesun wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

I think I can help you out here, JazzOne - the weed you're thinking of is called "blueberry yum yum", and you can learn all about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueberry_Yum_Yum

And yea, it's the chronic.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:22 pm

fugitivejammer wrote:
invisiblesun wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

I think I can help you out here, JazzOne - the weed you're thinking of is called "blueberry yum yum", and you can learn all about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueberry_Yum_Yum

And yea, it's the chronic.
Interesting, thanks. My friends smoked it from a bong (not flavored paper), and they reported that it tasted exactly like blueberries. It was the best weed they ever smoked.

Wayne Shorter

New

Post by Wayne Shorter » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 am

Bongs the way to go. Blunt if you're at a party.

savagedm

Bronze

Post by savagedm » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Wayne Shorter wrote:Bongs the way to go. Blunt if you're at a party.
Word, 3 or 4 in that altoids box gets the job done son, no need to buy beer.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”