Leg Reg Past Exams (Canons/Chevron) Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Gloop

New

Leg Reg Past Exams (Canons/Chevron)

Post by Gloop » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Hi,

Does anyone have access to Legislation/Regulation past exams, preferably with some form of an answer key? Leg/Reg covers the canons of construction, statutory interpretation, and the Chevron steps. An exam would look like a statute with accompanying legislative history.

I've been mostly unsucessful finding any online. My searches send me to mostly Admin Law materials.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

els18

New

Re: Leg Reg Past Exams (Canons/Chevron)

Post by els18 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 am

Are you at Emory? PM me with your email address and I can send you some stuff tonight

jhillman

New

Post by jhillman » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:25 am

I joined specifically because I saw this post. I am in dire need of a Leg Reg practice question! ELS18, do you think you could PM!? I think my account is too new to send messages to others!!

els18

New

Post by els18 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:00 pm

jhillman wrote:I joined specifically because I saw this post. I am in dire need of a Leg Reg practice question! ELS18, do you think you could PM!? I think my account is too new to send messages to others!!
Just PMed you

Dogsrule1991

New

Post by Dogsrule1991 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:32 am

els18 wrote:Are you at Emory? PM me with your email address and I can send you some stuff tonight

Hey! Do you still have any of your stuff for leg/reg? It wouldn’t let me PM you!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”