UT -Professional Responsibility Tips Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
urteldsdit

New

UT -Professional Responsibility Tips

Post by urteldsdit » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:05 am

Hola, I'm a student at UT and I'm taking PR with Baker. I heard that she doesn't really prep you for the MPRE, so you have to study for her (allegedly horrible) policy-based exam and do whatever you need to do for the MPRE. Is it true that her exam sucks that badly?
Does anyone have any tips/outlines/general advice? I'm trying to take the MPRE in November and it would suck to be scrambling mid-semester for materials. Gracias in advance, people!

BasilHallward

Silver

Re: UT -Professional Responsibility Tips

Post by BasilHallward » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Recent UT grad here. I took Baker. Her exam is not that bad at all. I liked her and her class FWIW. PR is so boring, so it's nice that she attempts to keep the class awake by discussing policy and incentives. Don't sweat the MPRE. Just use Themis' free prep materials and honestly study for 2-3 days.

urteldsdit

New

Re: UT -Professional Responsibility Tips

Post by urteldsdit » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:23 pm

BasilHallward wrote:Recent UT grad here. I took Baker. Her exam is not that bad at all. I liked her and her class FWIW. PR is so boring, so it's nice that she attempts to keep the class awake by discussing policy and incentives. Don't sweat the MPRE. Just use Themis' free prep materials and honestly study for 2-3 days.
Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”