help with memo Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
swtlilsoni

Bronze

help with memo

Post by swtlilsoni » Thu May 31, 2018 1:47 pm

I am working on a memo (constitutional law), and it is to be submitted to someone who is highly critical of writing/style, and looks for very high quality writing. I am wondering if someone who is good at legal writing could quickly look it over (I don't know who else to ask to edit it) and I def don't want to submit it unedited.

It is only 5 pages double spaced. If you would be so kind, PM me. I will owe you one!

LockBox

Bronze

Re: help with memo

Post by LockBox » Thu May 31, 2018 2:17 pm

swtlilsoni wrote:I am working on a memo (constitutional law), and it is to be submitted to someone who is highly critical of writing/style, and looks for very high quality writing. I am wondering if someone who is good at legal writing could quickly look it over (I don't know who else to ask to edit it) and I def don't want to submit it unedited.

It is only 5 pages double spaced. If you would be so kind, PM me. I will owe you one!
PM sent.

estefanchanning

Bronze

Post by estefanchanning » Thu May 31, 2018 2:23 pm

LockBox wrote:
swtlilsoni wrote:I am working on a memo (constitutional law), and it is to be submitted to someone who is highly critical of writing/style, and looks for very high quality writing. I am wondering if someone who is good at legal writing could quickly look it over (I don't know who else to ask to edit it) and I def don't want to submit it unedited.

PM sent.
How did you send a PM?

LockBox

Bronze

Post by LockBox » Thu May 31, 2018 2:25 pm

estefanchanning wrote:
LockBox wrote:

PM sent.
How did you send a PM?
Easy. Check your PM, I explained there.

swtlilsoni

Bronze

Post by swtlilsoni » Thu May 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Woah wait that's weird. Has the PM feature been removed? I don't have an inbox anymore.

To those above who wanted to help, please just email me at lawl_school@yahoo.com and I'll send you a copy of the memo =)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

estefanchanning

Bronze

Post by estefanchanning » Thu May 31, 2018 2:30 pm

LockBox wrote:
estefanchanning wrote:
LockBox wrote:

PM sent.
How did you send a PM?
Can't tell if you're joking. I don't have a PM inbox. I thought it was removed for everyone but I guess not?

LockBox

Bronze

Post by LockBox » Thu May 31, 2018 2:53 pm

estefanchanning wrote:
LockBox wrote:
estefanchanning wrote:
LockBox wrote:

PM sent.
How did you send a PM?
Can't tell if you're joking. I don't have a PM inbox. I thought it was removed for everyone but I guess not?
..I was joking

sparkytrainer

Silver

Post by sparkytrainer » Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 pm

I think the above poster was joking OP because clearly if you are receiving outside help for a school assignment, that is cheating. Do not cheat. You will get caught and you will get kicked out of school.

swtlilsoni

Bronze

Post by swtlilsoni » Thu May 31, 2018 5:14 pm

sparkytrainer wrote:I think the above poster was joking OP because clearly if you are receiving outside help for a school assignment, that is cheating. Do not cheat. You will get caught and you will get kicked out of school.
Don't worry it's not a school assignment

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

sparkytrainer

Silver

Post by sparkytrainer » Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 pm

swtlilsoni wrote:
sparkytrainer wrote:I think the above poster was joking OP because clearly if you are receiving outside help for a school assignment, that is cheating. Do not cheat. You will get caught and you will get kicked out of school.
Okay, my bad. Sometimes people come on here clearly trying to get help with their legal writing class or something.

swtlilsoni

Bronze

Post by swtlilsoni » Thu May 31, 2018 6:30 pm

sparkytrainer wrote:
swtlilsoni wrote:
Okay, my bad. Sometimes people come on here clearly trying to get help with their legal writing class or something.
lol its okay i know what you mean =p

nixy

Gold

Post by nixy » Thu May 31, 2018 10:11 pm

Personally I think it’s just as problematic to get help here for something for a job, but eh.

poptart123

Silver

Post by poptart123 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 am

PM seems removed. Noticed this a few months ago when the website began to change.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”