I have a question about 1st amendment protection (level of scrutiny) concerning: paper (ie. newspaper), cable, broadcasting, and the internet- especially for content-neutral and content-based regulations, prior restraints, etc.
This is what I have but I am not sure if they are correct (especially for *broadcasting*) (if anyone thinks anything is wrong please let me know- thank you)
Paper (ie. newspapers):
(1) content-based= strict scrutiny
(2) content-neutral = intermediate scrutiny
(1) content based= strict scrutiny
(2) content-neutral - intermediate scrutiny
(1) content-based= rational basis scrutiny?
(2) content-neutral = rational basis scrutiny?
no 1st Amendment protection- no scrutiny???
Also for the indirect burden/restrainst on 1st Amendment- of taxation (ie. tax general public one thing and give lower or higher tax to media)- is it content-based strict scutiny and then if content-neutral its intermediate scrutiny?
Thank you for the help in advance I really appreciate it.
(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:28 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests