GULC EA 2018 Transfer

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
TransferDawg2018

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby TransferDawg2018 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 am

Really odd - the underline under my phone number is gone? Idk what that means

wonderw613

New
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby wonderw613 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:47 am

kengh wrote:mine is the same. no underline

I figured it out. When you check it with you phone, it is underlined. On computer, it's not. Sorry for bother you guys...

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:09 pm

this got me excited for a sec and yeah... LOL :)

TransferDawg2018

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby TransferDawg2018 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:08 pm

Anyone’s backdoor work???

lawfullyyourz

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:40 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby lawfullyyourz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:09 pm

T3
Top 10%
Summer: Biglaw SA

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:32 pm

TransferDawg2018 wrote:Anyone’s backdoor work???



nahhhh . we must wait indefinitely .. :0

Whoami1995

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby Whoami1995 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:14 pm

PinkSoju wrote:
TransferDawg2018 wrote:Anyone’s backdoor work???



nahhhh . we must wait indefinitely .. :0


At this point, I don’t even think Georgetown exists. It’s all made up :(

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Whoami1995 wrote:
PinkSoju wrote:
TransferDawg2018 wrote:Anyone’s backdoor work???



nahhhh . we must wait indefinitely .. :0


At this point, I don’t even think Georgetown exists. It’s all made up :(



LOL :D

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Also I love how unlike other people from previous years, none of us actually called in to see what's up
We are a chiller group

kengh

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby kengh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:00 pm

PinkSoju wrote:Also I love how unlike other people from previous years, none of us actually called in to see what's up
We are a chiller group


we apparently like the suspense!

TTTTortQueen

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby TTTTortQueen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:22 pm

PinkSoju wrote:Also I love how unlike other people from previous years, none of us actually called in to see what's up
We are a chiller group


Yes!! :lol: 8)

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:20 pm

I tried calling today because I am not a chill person :0 and they didn't pick up LOL

Whoami1995

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby Whoami1995 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:04 am

Today is the day, guys! If I’m wrong, I’ll withdraw my application, dropout, and become a stripper! Enjoy your day!

kengh

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby kengh » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 am

has anyone else that signed up for the USPS tracker got a notification of mail? it doesn't say what it is unforutanlty so no idea what it is.

POTSie Lawyer

New
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby POTSie Lawyer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:40 am

kengh wrote:has anyone else that signed up for the USPS tracker got a notification of mail? it doesn't say what it is unforutanlty so no idea what it is.


D.C. address on the envelope? Where are you located?

kengh

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby kengh » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:55 am

It doesn’t say where it’s coming. I’m in florida

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:56 pm

ah I see. I hope it is good news for you :)

cas220bw

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby cas220bw » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:47 pm

I called. The lady on the phone said "end of April/Early May." I told her today was April 27th and asked if they would be out before May or ...? She said she had no idea. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:29 pm

cas220bw wrote:I called. The lady on the phone said "end of April/Early May." I told her today was April 27th and asked if they would be out before May or ...? She said she had no idea. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


LOL so she said may? :0 wowwww

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Yep I just called too and they told me that it was probably next two weeks. They specifically said they have not made any decisions yet.

sahara1128

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:12 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby sahara1128 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey dudes, checking in. Address change earlier this week, no backdoor access. Good luck all! Hoping we hear something soon!

kengh

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby kengh » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:44 pm

sahara1128 wrote:Hey dudes, checking in. Address change earlier this week, no backdoor access. Good luck all! Hoping we hear something soon!


interesting so it appears they did the address changes in waves. wonder if that means anything or I am going crazy!

PinkSoju

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby PinkSoju » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:14 pm

kengh wrote:
sahara1128 wrote:Hey dudes, checking in. Address change earlier this week, no backdoor access. Good luck all! Hoping we hear something soon!


interesting so it appears they did the address changes in waves. wonder if that means anything or I am going crazy!


We all cray cray

POTSie Lawyer

New
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby POTSie Lawyer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:57 am

Usps informed delivery says I’ll get a plain envelope from gulc in the mail today! Hopefully good news! I’m in Ohio!

TTTTortQueen

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Re: GULC EA 2018 Transfer

Postby TTTTortQueen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am

POTSie Lawyer wrote:Usps informed delivery says I’ll get a plain envelope from gulc in the mail today! Hopefully good news! I’m in Ohio!


That’s awesome!! No backdoor yet?



Return to “Forum for Law School Students?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wubbles and 19 guests