Corporate Tax Attack Outline NEED Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

New

Corporate Tax Attack Outline NEED

Post by 12481632 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 pm

I have learned most of tax since I wrote my earlier post, but I don't have a good outline to use during the exam and that is an absolute necessity.

I'm beyond the point of no return for making my own outline/attack, so if anyone has a good attack outline (partnership and corporate tax) I would be forever indebted to you if you could pass it along to me! (and that assumption of indebtedness would increase my outside basis if we had a partnership together and I was at economic risk for the debt...see I know stuff I just need a killer attack outline to help me on an exam)

THANK YOU!

BulletTooth

Bronze

Re: Corporate Tax Attack Outline NEED

Post by BulletTooth » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Have you tried getting one from a classmate or former student? One that it geared to your professor is going to be far better than anything you get on here. I imagine that corporate tax varies significantly based on the professor--I know my professor covered material that was not generally covered in other corporate tax class.

New

Post by 12481632 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Yes, but everything I have seen so far is overcomplicated/poorly organized and not valuable to me. I know there is something out there that is clear and simple that will let me look at facts->rule->result. Don't need anything too intense, just the basic concepts (partnership basis/allocations, transfers to corporations with nonrecognition, dividend treatment vs sale treatment, etc).

Had I not blown my timeline for studying, I would have created a simple/straightforward attack but as I said, that ship has sailed. Any help would be appreciated!

BulletTooth

Bronze

Post by BulletTooth » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 pm

PM me your email--I have something that may work.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”