July 2017 Florida Bar Thread

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Young Marino

July 2017 Florida Bar Thread

Postby Young Marino » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:33 am

I know we haven't even graduated yet but I've been doing bar prep the past 2 weeks as my exams consist of 2 multiple choice scantron tests on fl bar topics. So far, I've been hitting 50%-57% right on the Barbri early start materials with an occasional 60%-62% thrown in there. Any bar exam alumni or soon to be examanee care to share whether they think this is a good place to be at before the Barbri course even starts? I've really just read their outlines to get familiar with the material. I watched some lecture videos back in January/February but just been sticking to outlines and practicing multiple choice questions for now. Thoughts?

Re: July 2017 Florida Bar Thread

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Tue May 23, 2017 9:31 pm

I think you're doing exactly what you should be doing (if anything) prior to the course starting. Read through the outlines just to get a "big-picture" understanding of the subjects. Once the course starts, you'll get into all the details.

Sean (Silverman Bar Prep)

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”