NYLE Results Turnaround Time?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Toubro

Bronze

NYLE Results Turnaround Time?

Postby Toubro » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:29 pm

The results of the NYLE are supposed to be delivered within two weeks, but given that (1) there are no scantrons to scan and (2) they don't statistically equate the results the way LSAC does, I was hoping it doesn't take the full two weeks. Post review should really be just looking at the odd red flag question at most.

Anyone who's already taken it: How long after the test did you get your scores?

ArtistOfManliness

Silver

Re: NYLE Results Turnaround Time?

Postby ArtistOfManliness » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Toubro wrote:The results of the NYLE are supposed to be delivered within two weeks, but given that (1) there are no scantrons to scan and (2) they don't statistically equate the results the way LSAC does, I was hoping it doesn't take the full two weeks. Post review should really be just looking at the odd red flag question at most.

It does.

Also, unless you're an idiot, you passed. If you didn't, please exit the legal profession because no client should be cursed with your stupidity.

Toubro

Bronze

Re: NYLE Results Turnaround Time?

Postby Toubro » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:48 pm

ArtistOfManliness wrote:
Toubro wrote:The results of the NYLE are supposed to be delivered within two weeks, but given that (1) there are no scantrons to scan and (2) they don't statistically equate the results the way LSAC does, I was hoping it doesn't take the full two weeks. Post review should really be just looking at the odd red flag question at most.

It does.

Also, unless you're an idiot, you passed. If you didn't, please exit the legal profession because no client should be cursed with your stupidity.

*Sigh*

Thanks!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students�