When your LWR teacher hates you...

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: When your LWR teacher hates you...

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:03 pm

:lol: no no! No need to drop out.

Nonconsecutive

Gold

Postby Nonconsecutive » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Yeah, don't drop out, haha.

FWIW (and I haven't seen your deleted posts, so bear with me) I was convinced my LRW teacher hated me because of a few comments that I overheard, but it turned out I was just a freaked out 1L who was probably trying to find reasons to be stressed out since I thought I should be stressed out. In hindsight I think it was me being a dainty snowflake (not implying you are again since I'm just going off the post title and subsequent responses).

It'll all be fine.

Unfathomableruckus

Bronze

Postby Unfathomableruckus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Nonconsecutive wrote:Yeah, don't drop out, haha.

FWIW (and I haven't seen your deleted posts, so bear with me) I was convinced my LRW teacher hated me because of a few comments that I overheard, but it turned out I was just a freaked out 1L who was probably trying to find reasons to be stressed out since I thought I should be stressed out. In hindsight I think it was me being a dainty snowflake (not implying you are again since I'm just going off the post title and subsequent responses).

It'll all be fine.

As a former liberal arts student at arguably the most left-leaning undergraduate school there is, I can confirm that I am very likely a bit of a dainty snowflake. At least I know I'm not the only one.

Joscellin

Gold

Postby Joscellin » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 am

I wouldn't sweat it too much. It's very possible to do poorly in LRW simply because you and the prof don't jive writing-style wise. I know for me, both semesters of my graded LRW were my lowest grades - by far - of 1L.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students�