Harvard Outlines from HLSDOPE.org request

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Elleonleo

New

Harvard Outlines from HLSDOPE.org request

Postby Elleonleo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Hey all, I'm here just to request an outline for a particular course. Can't find one for the specific class at my school but because Harvard has the professor who teaches the same book I figured I'd ask someone that might be able to get that outline to contact me. Specifically I'm looking for an outline for Local Government Law. I can see the outlines there on the site but don't have access to download. Can anyone help me out? Thanks so much

TripTrip

Gold

Re: Harvard Outlines from HLSDOPE.org request

Postby TripTrip » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Elleonleo wrote:Hey all, I'm here just to request an outline for a particular course. Can't find one for the specific class at my school but because Harvard has the professor who teaches the same book I figured I'd ask someone that might be able to get that outline to contact me. Specifically I'm looking for an outline for Local Government Law. I can see the outlines there on the site but don't have access to download. Can anyone help me out? Thanks so much

I missed this in September, but if you still need it for that class PM me your email address.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students�