Anyone at U of Arizona? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Loney M. Setnick

Bronze

Anyone at U of Arizona?

Post by Loney M. Setnick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:43 am

If there's anyone at U of Arizona, would you be willing to help me access old exams from the U of Arizona library archive? One of the professors there is teaching me this year and since the exam archive is password protected, I can't access them. I know it's extremely early in the semester, but I'd rather not worry about this later when I need them. PM me if you're able to help me out! Thanks :)

rcharter1978

Gold

Re: Anyone at U of Arizona?

Post by rcharter1978 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:56 am

Loney M. Setnick wrote:If there's anyone at U of Arizona, would you be willing to help me access old exams from the U of Arizona library archive? One of the professors there is teaching me this year and since the exam archive is password protected, I can't access them. I know it's extremely early in the semester, but I'd rather not worry about this later when I need them. PM me if you're able to help me out! Thanks :)
I don't go to U of A, but in the event that there is no one here to help you -- have you thought about going to the professor during office hours and asking? Not only will you have a reason to talk to the professor, but he/she will know that you're serious about doing well on the exam. Just a thought.

Loney M. Setnick

Bronze

Post by Loney M. Setnick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:32 pm

rcharter1978 wrote: I don't go to U of A, but in the event that there is no one here to help you -- have you thought about going to the professor during office hours and asking? Not only will you have a reason to talk to the professor, but he/she will know that you're serious about doing well on the exam. Just a thought.
I didn't want to bug the professor about it because he already mentioned he would give the class 3-4 old exams when he thought it was the appropriate time. I just thought I'd benefit from a few additional ones on top of the ones he gives us (3-4 doesn't sound like a lot to me).

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:39 pm

That may be the number he releases. Not all past exams get released/provided.

rcharter1978

Gold

Post by rcharter1978 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:58 pm

Loney M. Setnick wrote:
rcharter1978 wrote: I don't go to U of A, but in the event that there is no one here to help you -- have you thought about going to the professor during office hours and asking? Not only will you have a reason to talk to the professor, but he/she will know that you're serious about doing well on the exam. Just a thought.
I didn't want to bug the professor about it because he already mentioned he would give the class 3-4 old exams when he thought it was the appropriate time. I just thought I'd benefit from a few additional ones on top of the ones he gives us (3-4 doesn't sound like a lot to me).
I'm not sure what year you're in, but 3-4 practice exams sounds like plenty to me. Given the fact that you have other classes, and you'll probably want to do other things in addition to practice exams I think it'll be more than enough. But maybe there is someone from U of A that can help you out.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”