Kayleigh McEnany

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
UCLA11

New

Kayleigh McEnany

Postby UCLA11 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:54 pm

I've been seeing her on CNN for the better part of a year as one of the Trump supporters. I came to find out that she just graduated from law school this year. How the heck did she find the time to be on CNN every day while she was in her 2nd and 3rd year of law school? I went to law school and I can't imagine doing that, with all the studying and legal internships, etc., that is required.

For any of those who were also at Harvard with her, was she a big deal there? Or did no one care?

Nebby

Diamond

Re: Kayleigh McEnany

Postby Nebby » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:59 pm

Just another HLS lemon

Nachoo2019

Silver

Postby Nachoo2019 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 pm

Fwiw she is one of the dumbest on CNN too

t-14orbust

Gold

Postby t-14orbust » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:21 am

No one cared

downbeat14

Silver

Postby downbeat14 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:27 am

UCLA11 wrote:I've been seeing her on CNN for the better part of a year as one of the Trump supporters. I came to find out that she just graduated from law school this year. How the heck did she find the time to be on CNN every day while she was in her 2nd and 3rd year of law school? I went to law school and I can't imagine doing that, with all the studying and legal internships, etc., that is required.

For any of those who were also at Harvard with her, was she a big deal there? Or did no one care?

HLS 2L; literally the first time I've heard of her...

ecs

New

Postby ecs » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:37 pm

She likes to make it a point of saying she graduated from HLS (which is true technically, even if she only went there as a 3L). When someone pointed out to her "Did you spend all 3 years there (HLS)?" "How many years did you spend there?" she ignored the questions and changed the subject!! Very telling. She apparently transferred in second or third year. Probably could not get into HLS through the front door, i.e., as a 1L through grades and LSAT scores, so she entered through the transfer "back" door. Allegedly, she was from U of Miami Law School, not really a heavy duty LS, but she must have done very well there (again, not calisthenics to achieve that, no offense, just honest view) and so HLS took a gander when she applied. She is bright but not brilliant like she wants ppl to think.

Mr. Archer

Bronze

Postby Mr. Archer » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:44 pm

ecs wrote: She is bright but not brilliant like she wants ppl to think.

So basically almost every law student at good schools. Also, explain how someone transfers to a school for only one year.

Mullens

Silver

Postby Mullens » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:12 am

Is it possible to transfer to a law school as a 3L? I thought you had to have some sort of minimum credits at your degree-granting institution, but I can't find that information anywhere.

lawlorbust

Bronze

Postby lawlorbust » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 am

ecs wrote:She likes to make it a point of saying she graduated from HLS (which is true technically, even if she only went there as a 3L). When someone pointed out to her "Did you spend all 3 years there (HLS)?" "How many years did you spend there?" she ignored the questions and changed the subject!! Very telling. She apparently transferred in second or third year. Probably could not get into HLS through the front door, i.e., as a 1L through grades and LSAT scores, so she entered through the transfer "back" door. Allegedly, she was from U of Miami Law School, not really a heavy duty LS, but she must have done very well there (again, not calisthenics to achieve that, no offense, just honest view) and so HLS took a gander when she applied. She is bright but not brilliant like she wants ppl to think.

Seriously. You hit the nail on its head.

2 years UMiami + 1 year HLS = the equivalent of going to CLS

Return to “Forum for Law School Students�